My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got in the Xasthur/Leviathan Split from the end and its fucking CRACKED

I'm going to have to bitch at them for sending me an unplayable record.

Picture182.jpg

Picture184.jpg

I'm sure that I can get them to send me another one.

NicodemiX said:
I just got in the Xasthur/Leviathan Split from the end and its fucking CRACKED

I'm going to have to bitch at them for sending me an unplayable record.

I'm sure that I can get them to send me another one.
Good luck with that. Usually places are reasonable if you're nice and polite to them. You may have to send it back though, but it's cracked so damage isn't a worry. :D

:p @ Dan.

I love the movie Lair of the White Worm, so creepy when I was 7, but now it's just good campy fun. And boobies!

Wolverine - Cold Light of Monday

i got a shiload of stuff from Code

Axis of Perdition ... Mechanical Poet ... Thee Maldoror Kollective

all promos ;)

Matt, tear their asses a new one... and give them hell for me, considering I paid for it. I break my boycot of the end to get these splits, and LOOK WTF HAPPENED.

jesus, I just keep on getting packages when I don't expect them at all.

Today Is The Day - Sadness Will Prevail Digi bought from Steve Austin. I asked him to sign it and he was happy to oblige. :)

this means that my jewel case version is up for trade now.

Swans - Various Failures

SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS SWANS

So I buy two Candlemass DVD's for a couple of quid each, and the seller contacts me and say "hay, do you want to buy some Krux DVD's for a couple of quid each too?" and I go "bloody sure thing, mate" so latest purchase:

Krux live DVD

Yeah, I figured something with Leif Edling and Entombed/Merciless members can't possibly be bad. Then I read a review of the album on Metal-Archives which said that Krux is just about as heavy/extreme as doom metal gets without resorting to using growled vocals... so let's just say I'm interested :) (especially for three quid)

Status
Not open for further replies.