My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAD: good work on "Various Failures". Over 150 minutes of Swans' best material.

As for me:

Godspeed You Black Emperor! - "Lift Yr. Skinny Fists..." I listened to track 1 in the car on the way home. Let's just say the whole time I was :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The Fucking Champs - "V"

Eucharist - "A Velvet Creation" (the Regain Records version)

All used for $8. I win!

Also picked up the expanded DVD of Return of the King for my mommy and sister.

Well I'm a huge APC fan, but

new Isis >>>>> new APC

I only listened to it about twice, didn't have an impact.

JayKeeley said:
You MUST let me know how this is. I've only heard bits and pieces, but it was all quite grande I must say.
Well, you know that instrumental that starts out "The August Engine"? Like that, only it goes on for about 35 minutes, has 15 different parts and a version of Bach's "Air on a G String" thrown in the middle. In short: you will fuckin eat this shit up. This is pure heavy metal with guitars. It doesn't fuck around, no sir.

Holy gopher shit monkey balls, sold.

BWD I finally sent you Elend and a John Frusciante CD-R today.

When I run out of puffy envelopes it takes me like 3 weeks to head to Staples, I finally went there today. :D

I need to start doing that. Besides, there is something gratifying about sending gore metal CDs and associated stickers in a package originally intended for women's socks, or something equally innocent.

last night I bought Kotipelto's "Coldness" despite the RC review because of my complete and total admiration for Janne Wirman.
also Ayreon - Universal Migrator special edition to replace cd-rs.

and just now I ordered Explosions in the Sky - "The Earth Is Not a Cold Dead Place"

TempRes just emailed me and said it would be shipping out only minutes after I placed the order via paypal! They totally rule.

One Inch Man said:
I need to start doing that. Besides, there is something gratifying about sending gore metal CDs and associated stickers in a package originally intended for women's socks, or something equally innocent.
Some of us don't wear women's socks

Status
Not open for further replies.