My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called FMP, and asked them about my order. The dude said that they just charged my card $10 for the other CD I ordered, and didn't charge me for the Graveland CD.

SUMMONING "Stronghold"
SUMMONING "Minas Morgul"
WOODTEMPLE "Feel The Anger Of The Wind"
WOODTEMPLE "The Call from the Pagan Woods"
GRAVELAND "Creed Of Iron"
GRAVELAND "Following The Voice Of Blood"
GRAVELAND "Immortal Pride"
SKEPTICISM "Aes"
SKEPTICISM "Lead & Aether"
ESOTERIC "The Pernicious Enigma"

Thanatopsis123 said:
SUMMONING "Stronghold"
SUMMONING "Minas Morgul"
WOODTEMPLE "Feel The Anger Of The Wind"
WOODTEMPLE "The Call from the Pagan Woods"
GRAVELAND "Creed Of Iron"
GRAVELAND "Following The Voice Of Blood"
GRAVELAND "Immortal Pride"
SKEPTICISM "Aes"
SKEPTICISM "Lead & Aether"
ESOTERIC "The Pernicious Enigma"
FUCKIN' A you are on a roll lately. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXXCCEELLEENNT job on that haul.

Last summer I got these:

Summoning - Lugburg
Summoning - Nightshade Forest MCD

Now please tell me how do I make them sound decent or please trade them away from me. Very drunk haul that was, also got In Flames t-shirt and some Vintersorg.

The Ultimate Revenge VHS (With Slayer, Venom and exodus)
The Ultimate Revenge 2 VHS (Forbidden, Faith or Fear, Death, Dark Angel, Raven)
The Iltimate Revenge 2 soundtrack CD (see above)

129395.jpg

Ibanez RD300

csoscocsoscoreoeroreo

Bolt Thrower - In Battle There is No Law (from Erik)

and my Full Moon order arrived:

Destroyer 666 - Terror Abraxas

Tranquillian said:
What's this?
Sounds like Tolkien-influenced metal by the name.
Yep indeed. It is really good epic melodic black metal from France. The only thing that frustrates me a little bit is the guys vocals are along the lines of Tomas Lindberg's vocals on AtG just not in the forefront as much. Really good shit though.

http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=15672

This Nagelfar - Srontgorrth is kicking my fucking ass though.

Elend - Les Tenebres du Dehors : good yet
DEP - Calculating Infinity : good overall

Glad to see that Belenos give you a boner :loco:

Tranquillian said:
Sounds like my cup of tea, will check it out. Did you check out Horn of Valere yet?
Yep. It is pretty good. I admit that I have only given it one listen so far though since I have been TOTALLY bogged down with all this new stuff I have been buying from the money I am receiving from my unwanted cd's. :kickass:

Doomcifer said:
Hey fruitcake, how is that NOTHING album?!?!?!?!!
Hey buttpuppet this Nothing album rules . . . and I've sat here for 5 minutes trying to come up with a way to describe it! :loco: It's stripped down but not ambient. Noisy at times but not noise. Definitely weird, but not fucked up. I like it.

One Inch Man said:
Hey buttpuppet this Nothing album rules . . . and I've sat here for 5 minutes trying to come up with a way to describe it! :loco: It's stripped down but not ambient. Noisy at times but not noise. Definitely weird, but not fucked up. I like it.

I was thinking baout this today. Thanks for the feedback. I think I may order it and smoke a fatass spliff. wooooooOOoooOo o o oo o oo

I just thought of a perfect description for it, take the Cat People Soundtrack, Nar Mattaru by Morbid Angel, music from the first Resident Evil, and throw them in a blender with a Porcupine Tree sticker slapped across it. Put it on "chug" or whatever the lowest setting in, and there you go.

It demands headphones, I should be wearing them, but this is "preview while I eat a steak burrito" listening time.

Status
Not open for further replies.