My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Doomcifer :

"Spicilège" is also good , but more folky and less raw , maybe you would like it.

"L'ancien Temps" , which is their 2 of their old demos recorded ,slays . It's oldschool minimalistic melodic bm (which contain a few tracks from Errances Oniriques and Spiciège @ demo version (Dernière rencontre is there as demo version as well as Terre de Brume of Spicilège)) there is 5-6 'original' per cd. Total time = 96min = Win.
Seriously , these are the best demos I've ever heard . I can send you a cd-r or something if you want .

ReDilS.kCalB said:
@Doomcifer :

"Spicilège" is also good , but more folky and less raw , maybe you would like it.

"L'ancien Temps" , which is their 2 of their old demos recorded ,slays . It's oldschool minimalistic melodic bm (which contain a few tracks from Errances Oniriques and Spiciège @ demo version (Dernière rencontre is there as demo version as well as Terre de Brume of Spicilège)) there is 5-6 'original' per cd. Total time = 96min = Win.
Seriously , these are the best demos I've ever heard . I can send you a cd-r or something if you want .
I own L'ancien Temps as well. It rules but the digipack pisses me off to no end. It's falling apart pretty much.

Spicilege fucking rules as well. I have it on my computer and am trying to locate an actual pressing of it.

Thanks for the offer. :worship:

The digipack sucks yeah (plastic things which fall :yell: ). Next album to come soon (omg just realized there is too many albums I plan to buy , that sucks :loco: )

Nasum - Shift
Arcade Fire - Funeral
Behemoth - Demigod

also sent money for pre-order for DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE - Ravendusk In My Heart

A friend of mine (not close so I can't borrow the albums) is a fan , told me Zyklus is their best , I know they are hard to find for some etc..

ANYWAY , what should I start with ? I've heard little but it seems it's very raw yet melodic , enlighten me please o_O

Doomcifer said:
Lunar Aurora - Weltenganger CD
Lunar Aurora - Ars Moriendi CD

MOTHERFUCKING CSOORRERERERE!!!!!!
Care to describe them somewhat? I got kind of interested when I saw them beeing you current pick in the signature.

I found Dawn - Sorgh pa svarte vingar flogh MCD cheap and used in a record store today. Win, I guess since it's pretty hard to come by and sounds pretty damn good so far.

Ordered from Tour De Garde

*WATAIN "Casus Luciferi" CD 15$
*CLANDESTINE BLAZE "Fist of the Northern Destroyer" CD (raw unholy finnish black metal cult) 15$
*SIGRBLOT "Blodsband (Blood Religion Manifest)" CD 15$
*NORTT "Graven" CD (great release) 15$
*LETHAL "Demolition" tape (old school thrashing madness) 5$

Status
Not open for further replies.