Accept - Balls to the Wall
Accept - Metal Heart
Blind Guardian - Somehwere Far Beyond
Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind
Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
Motorhead - Iron Fist
Motorhead - Hammered

wtf why didn't you have that

It's funny though, most people say it invented heavy metal, but I consider that album blues, the only metal element is the riff that kicks off "is it the end my friend" part.

Hmm interesting theory. I personally say that album had a huge role in starting DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM metal.

LOL, that's a load of fucking bollocks NAD. The entire "Black Sabbath" song is FUCKING METAL. I mean, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHN....... DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. DAuAuAUAuAUAUAUAUA.. WHAT IS THIS.. THAT STAAAAANDS... what is that? That is the mother and father of every doom metal song in existence.

Yeah, "The Wizard" and a bunch of other stuff is demented dark blues at best, but N.I.B? For 1970... FUCKEN METAL. The album isn't 100% metal (I don't reckon any of the first 4 Sabbaths are) but it doesn't need to be to have been the start of heavy metal, just like "Roots" doesn't need to be 100% mallcore to have started that :p

NIB is one of the greatest songs in the fucking world! And as for The Wizard, its not metal, but that song tears paint off the walls.

lolz roots

Eh, King Crimson had a much heavier riff than the DUHHN DAAAAAAH DUNUNUNUNNU Black Sabbath one, in 1969 (opening riff for 21st Century Schizoid Man). Sabbath didn't really get real heavy in a real sort of really way until Paranoid.

That being said, The Wizard is my favorite Sabbath tune by a longshot.

1. Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds. FUFIC YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.