My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marksveld said:
Fuck, I was hoping they had "A Moonclad Reflection" but no dice. My many years-long search continues.
I know one place here in Finland that has this, but the price is 80€ + postage.

I think I'll be getting Judas Iscariot's Heaven in Flames in the mail soon. I ordered it from The End, but managed to order a mail service that's only available for people in the states. Clumsy...

Anyways, Henrik, how was your trip to Neseblod? Find anything interesting?

Thanatopsis123 said:
SUMMONING "Stronghold"
SUMMONING "Minas Morgul"
WOODTEMPLE "Feel The Anger Of The Wind"
WOODTEMPLE "The Call from the Pagan Woods"
GRAVELAND "Creed Of Iron"
GRAVELAND "Following The Voice Of Blood"
GRAVELAND "Immortal Pride"
SKEPTICISM "Aes"
SKEPTICISM "Lead & Aether"
ESOTERIC "The Pernicious Enigma"

Well perhaps I was too hasty in saying I purchased these. I mean, I placed the order and all but...Moribund, being the idiots they are with their webshop, fucked up, sent my package to somebody else, and are now kind of holding it hostage until I send some package back to them that they claim to have sent me by accident.

Damn they need to get their shit together.

I ordered from them once and it was the biggest fucking hassle I've ever had to deal with in purchasing anything. They couldn't get their damn credit card system to function and tried to blame me. :tickled: They have a lot of good items, but their service is terrible, tis a shame. Avoid them at all costs.

Crimson Velvet said:
Anyways, Henrik, how was your trip to Neseblod? Find anything interesting?

I'm heading for Neseblod this Friday, I'll post a report when I return. I'm really looking forward to it, hopefully I'll find some real gems. :cool:

Henrik Main said:
I'm heading for Neseblod this Friday, I'll post a report when I return. I'm really looking forward to it, hopefully I'll find some real gems. :cool:

I'll probably drop by next saturday, myself. I haven't been there for a long time, and you have resparked my interest in this place.

Damn Thatnopsis, that is fucking bullshit. Especially with a purchase like that! My only complaint with Moribund is that they don't update their website with what is out-of-stock. I learned my lesson and will email them to see if a certain item is available before ordering it now.

As far as their CC system, I guess they got fucked over by people using stolen cards or something because they are very adamant about it but once they have it on file, it is good to go after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.