My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I mean, it won't sound more like shit than anything else... I just reckon the speakers can't be too good because Creative hasn't done anything right in a long time :'D Go for it.

Just bought a
510802.jpg

My plan for the Schecter didn't work. This way, I walk away with a BC Rich Mockingbird and still $100 cash as opposed to the Schecter where I'd have the guitar and a $200 debt to my parents.

And also... if everything works out as it should I should have my fucking copy of A MOONCLAD REFLECTION. FIRST PRESS. 10/2000 BITCHES

No, you're not walking away with $100 in cash, you're sending it to someone in Europe in exchange for a piece of plastic with about 15 minutes of music engraved on it :)

Good work on the guitar though... BTW, I've kind of scrapped the Les Paul plans for now. Feel free to sell it to someone else if you want.

Erik said:
No, you're not walking away with $100 in cash, you're sending it to someone in Europe in exchange for a piece of plastic with about 15 minutes of music engraved on it :)

About that vinyl... you're absolutely right. Sometimes I have a hard time justifying the purchase, but I have wanted this 7'' for ages, and I will have it.

And the Les Paul, no worries! I think I'll just keep it around for when I need a guitar to beat around on. If anyone's interested, I'll let them have it - but if you're interest ever comes back, we'll talk. :Spin:

by the way Erik - I re-recorded some Noltem songs and did some additional work on "Rivers Held in Ice" (you reccomended I add some to it. www.myspace.com/noltem - lemme know what you think.

OK cool, currently on modem and no sound card, but when I get back to Umeå I'll download that and the re-recorded Wind through the Trees as well. Then maybe we need to talk about a possible Ancient Wind Records release as you (or Nic? or both?) said that you would be interested in maybe releasing the j1.mp3 type stuff. i maybe have enough material for a demo soon.

The 7" rules, but I already have a hard time justifying paying 55 euros for it :p Granted, mine's the second edition...

Les Paul for sale? What's this? You seeling cheap? I need a cheap guitar.

EDIT: SEEL EET TO MEE.

Erik said:
No, I mean, it won't sound more like shit than anything else... I just reckon the speakers can't be too good because Creative hasn't done anything right in a long time :'D Go for it.

Oh right. Nah, those speakers are actually very good, and the sub delivers the goods (and even more). Creative products generally aren't that bad. That's my experience, at least.

m4d skillz (aka a trade)
It's not that good really, at least that's my first impression... I'll give it a few more spins before I decide though. And you're not original just because you choose another series of fantasy books than LotR.

I haven't heard any of their other material, and unless my memory sucks donkey balls the guy I got it from said he used to or was intending to start a distro once and that's why he had it, so maybe he has more copies... I'll ask if someone's inderested

Status
Not open for further replies.