Latest purchase-

One fucking copy of "A Moonclad Reflection" .... serial 0010/2000

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS OMGGG RULEEEE YTESS WOOTOTJTGOTOTOTTTT

Marksveld said:
Latest purchase-

One fucking copy of "A Moonclad Reflection" .... serial 0010/2000

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS OMGGG RULEEEE YTESS WOOTOTJTGOTOTOTTTT
So he answered you? Good for you! :)

Yes, I actually owe you a huge favour for ending my 2 year search. When my bands actually get around to printing our music, you're certainly entitled to free copies (if you're interested) just like the rest of RC board. Thanks again!

Marksveld said:
Yes, I actually owe you a huge favour for ending my 2 year search. When my bands actually get around to printing our music, you're certainly entitled to free copies (if you're interested) just like the rest of RC board. Thanks again!
Don't mention. I didn't want it, so why not to pass it to someone who really have search it for ages. And the price wasn't that bad either!

Not at all, 60 euros including shipping is awesome for the TENTH copy pressed. The great thing is that since my parents travel in Italy and the Netherlands frequently, my mother had a large quantity of euros sitting around so I didn't have to pay with USD!

Hm.... I just realized my haul ruled this week-

- BC Rich Mockingbird
- Ibanez Destroyer (WHICH I GOT FOR FUCKING FREE)
- Enslaved "Frost" (original press and a copy of the re-release)
- Enslaved "Vikingligr Veldi/Hordanes Land"
- Empyrium "Weiland"
- Dark Tranquillity "A Moonclad Reflection"

I probably will never have such a good week ever again. And if you didn't see, IBANEZ DESTROYER FOR FREEEWwew1111

Well my friend wanted to learn guitar about 3 years ago, and naturally I explained that he should get a squier strat pack or something to start, but some retard convinced him to get a $400 destroyer on ebay... so unfortanutly he did. He hasn't touched it since he got it, like literally not once. We're good friends and he pretty much said "You can use this a hell of a lot more than I can"... so I got it. :Spin: See? This is what happens when you are good and loyal to your friends!

My friends borrow my chorus pedals and 4tracks and then lose them in band breakup fights. Sucks.

But I'm happy for jealous of you. :)

I'm jealous of me too. Hopefully you'll come across Jay Leno on the street one day and he'll randomly be like "Hey, Adrian, here's your four track. I killed some bitch for it in an alley".

I'd totally respect him as a comedian if he did that.

I bought some lasagna today. It was good.

I forsook going to Trader Joe's for food supply this week to buy The Trilogie box. Damn I'm metal.

Actually I'll probably go tonight anyhow, I need food + beer.

once you get the trilogie- you must do me this .... take a picture of the box with yourself, but you must be drinking beer, and you must look extremely excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.