My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
found these used:

In Flames - Clayman
Immolation - Here in After
The Crown - Deathrace King
Sodom - Agent Orange

I saw Graveland's newest for $17.99. Ummm, no. And I saw Immolation - Dawn of Possession for a whopping $49.99. Fuck that.

Hey, this is offtopic, but IF someone finds Hades - Dawn of the Dying Sun on vinyl, let me know. I know Nuclear War Now (or something like that) has it, but I don't have Paypal and they don't reserve stuff until money gets there, so that's out of question.

Any change to buy it through you after 14. day of this month?
Or is there something, that you would want for trade, like original Skydancer CD?

Anyway, please PM me.

M.Lehto said:
Hey, this is offtopic, but IF someone finds Hades - Dawn of the Dying Sun on vinyl, let me know. I know Nuclear War Now (or something like that) has it, but I don't have Paypal and they don't reserve stuff until money gets there, so that's out of question.
Full Moon Prod still sells it for $5 or something.

Erik said:
Full Moon Prod still sells it for $5 or something.
:OMG: So it seems, fuck, I hate ordering from US, when it's not diretly from person to person deal. Anyway, 5$ is ridicilously cheap price.

If you order the last copy now I'm going to be pissed because I was planning on getting that on vinyl too :p

I think that FMP are reliable, anyway. Slow, but generally reliable.

Yeah, they're reliable, but I'd email them to verify it's in stock before sending any money, so as to avoid getting a credit slip.

Erik said:
If you order the last copy now I'm going to be pissed because I was planning on getting that on vinyl too :p

I'm planning on buying a record (LP) player, and I remember you once said that you'd bought one cheap from Claes Ohlson. I'd be grateful if you could provide me with a link if you're able to find one, as I haven't found it myself :oops:

Erik said:

I think that FMP are reliable, anyway. Slow, but generally reliable.
You have PayPal, you win. I won't send money to US in letter. It takes ages, at least last time it did. Too bad, it would have been nice to get!

Why doesn't Erik just ask if they have more than one, and if so, buy two and then Lehto can send Erik $5? Damn I'm a good problem solver.

Henrik Main said:
I'm planning on buying a record (LP) player, and I remember you once said that you'd bought one cheap from Claes Ohlson. I'd be grateful if you could provide me with a link if you're able to find one, as I haven't found it myself :oops:
here

J. said:
Why doesn't Erik just ask if they have more than one, and if so, buy two and then Lehto can send Erik $5? Damn I'm a good problem solver.
I can do that if Lehto reckons it's a good way to solve the problem. You should be aware, though, that shipping an LP to Finland from Sweden is ridiculously expensive, but I guess there's no way it should end up at more than $15 total.

Erik said:
I can do that if Lehto reckons it's a good way to solve the problem. You should be aware, though, that shipping an LP to Finland from Sweden is ridiculously expensive, but I guess there's no way it should end up at more than $15 total.
Yeah I know, since from Finland to every european country, it costs as hell. Like with those October Falls-vinyl. The vinyl costs 10€, but the postages are the same. If you'd order an extra copy, I'd be very gratefully!

Nope, probably not... I don't have that one but most likely it only has an AUX-cable outwards and no amp, but I could be wrong

EDIT: d'oh I didn't look at that site because I'm a lazy fuck but probably, yeah... I thought you meant a regular pair of headphones

Yeah you can do that as long as the speakers have RCA ins, because this record player comes with a built in RIAA preamp.

Beware though: it'll sound like shit, but you probably knew that already

Status
Not open for further replies.