My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeah I think some would interpret it that way, even though anytime one of my friends sees that Listen to Black Sabbath shirt they give me a phone call "DUUUDE!!! You HAVE to get this shirt, it's like you in a nutshell!!!!!!!!111111" Then they say lolz, Z and everything. Weirdos.

One Inch Man said:
lolz roots

Eh, King Crimson had a much heavier riff than the DUHHN DAAAAAAH DUNUNUNUNNU Black Sabbath one, in 1969 (opening riff for 21st Century Schizoid Man). Sabbath didn't really get real heavy in a real sort of really way until Paranoid.
21st Century Schizoid man doesnt exactly have a HEAVY GUITAR RIFF. listen to it carefully again and see what i mean. And the opening riff of "Black Sabbath" is much heavier than Paranoid.. really

hahaha

I'm just theorizin, probably in 10 years time I'll have discovered a few more obscurities lost through the sands of crushed vinyl liable for discussin and ponderin the Ways of Sabbath.

IOfTheStorm, aye, I understand your point. See above. :)

Deströyer 666 - Violence is the prince of this world CD
Drudkh - Forgotten Legends CD
Audiopain - Revel in Desecration CD
Mütiilation - Vampires of Black Imperial Blood CD
Infernäl Mäjesty - None Shall Defy CD
Candlemass - Chapter VI CD (yay thx PJ)
Grenade - Hellsong 7"
Toxic Holocaust - Toxic Thrash Metal CASS

These arrived today:
Taake - boxset
Deathspell Omega - ts

Also reserved these:
Armagedda - The Final War Approaching LP
Mortiis - II - En Sirkel av Kosmisk Kaos 12" (after this, one more to go)
Taake/Amok split 10"

M.Lehto said:
Mortiis - II - En Sirkel av Kosmisk Kaos 12" (after this, one more to go)

Which Mortiis record are you missing? I'm going to the best extreme metal store in Norway on Friday, which allegedly has got a lot of rare vinyl from the Norwegian metal/related scene, so if I find it, I could buy it and do a trade with you if you're interested.

Which Deathspell Omega shirt did you get? I have the one with the fetus design on the the front (from SMRC) and it has a quote from the album in the back. Ive heard there are 3 different designs they released after SMRC but havent seen any of the others.

The one I'm missing part III. I'm surely interested about that one, no matter what pressing (colour) it is.

About the shirt, it's the one with DsO-logo on front and pentagram/omega-symbol on back.

M.Lehto said:
The one I'm missing part III. I'm surely interested about that one, no matter what pressing (colour) it is.

About the shirt, it's the one with DsO-logo on front and pentagram/omega-symbol on back.
Ahh I see. Where did you get that one from?

That's the one. I'd be great if you find it, then we work something out!

About the shirt, Northern Heritage.

fotmbm said:
Deströyer 666 - Violence is the prince of this world CD
Drudkh - Forgotten Legends CD
Audiopain - Revel in Desecration CD
Mütiilation - Vampires of Black Imperial Blood CD
Infernäl Mäjesty - None Shall Defy CD
Candlemass - Chapter VI CD (yay thx PJ)
Grenade - Hellsong 7"
Toxic Holocaust - Toxic Thrash Metal CASS
That is a nice fucking haul. Is that Audiopain CD any good? If I recall thats a Fenriz-thrash metal type project- right?

En Vind Av Sorg said:
That is a nice fucking haul. Is that Audiopain CD any good? If I recall thats a Fenriz-thrash metal type project- right?
Yep, it's good alright... Fenriz has written the lyrics for one track but he's not in the band. They sound like *gasp* Norwegian thrash! Similar to Nocturnal Breed, Infernö, Aura Noir and such... I've just listened to it once yet so more might follow, I think it might be better than Aura Noir at least (The only other norwegian thrash act of this era I've heard more than just a few tracks from).

Status
Not open for further replies.