My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting these (some of them will arrive today)

Baptism - Wisdom & Hate LP
Satanic Warmaster - Black Katharsis 12"
Mortiis - Født til å Herske LP
BM Endsieg II
BM Endsieg III (mentioned this before)

And also 3 Sabbat 7" that I really don't care (coming in trade), but propably gonna trade them for something better.

And hopefully the new vinyl-player finally arrives today.

I just saw this on the "coming soon" area of No Colors' site. Damn those do those bastards ever know how to take my money away from me.

herbstleyd_gross.jpg

My signed version of Dark Tranquillity's Character arrived today. I am happy, and will now dedicate this weekend to analyze the signatures to figure which belongs to who.

hell yes i went shopping at the 99 cent store and got release- end of the light and convulse-reflections, for 99 cents each, brand new, not used. hoo haw!

both are 10 years old, but the release cd is really good, reminds me of testament-the ritual, with a bit of meshuggah

Funny, I thought Sublime wore bomber jackets. And black people - especially those into ska. Then of course you have any remaining mods. Oh and there is Oasis. They wear bomber jackets on the back of mopeds, no less.

Also, I wonder how many leftwing anti-nazi skinheads have been beaten up 'cos someone thought they were neo-nazis.

"Stop!! I'm wearing blue laces for fucks sake!".
"Ooops - so sorry dear chap!".

Today is a good day:

Tour de Garde Package arrived:

Clandestine Blaze - Fist of the Northern Destroyer
Nortt - Graven
Watain - Casus Luciferi
Sigrblot - Blodsband (Blood Religion Manifest)
Lethal - Demolition (MC)

and from the store:

Swans - Swans are Dead

and from Adrian

Swans - Various Failures CD-Rs
Behold The Arctopus CD-R
Nuclear Rabbit CD-R
A Playboy Magazine insert
A coupon for Stouffer's Pasta with the words "Daisy of Death" written on the back
Comedy Central Records Flyer
Especially Likely Sloth Sticker

CCSSSOOCCCRRREEEEEEE

Cor!

Guns N Roses - Use Your Illusion I

My bro just walked in and gave it to me :erk: haven't acquired any GnR for nearly four years...

There's this awesome Swedish site (www.knapp.nu) that lets you design your own pins/buttons by uploading pictures from your own computer, and they print them and use their button maker so they look totally professional... I just made and ordered a few buttons through them:

button1small5yx.gif
button2small4ma.gif
button3small6hi.gif

They will be awesome.

all from trades:

Aeternus - Dark Sorcery (my second copy)
October Tide - Grey Dawn
Runemagick - The Supreme Force of Eternity

Dirge - And Shall the Sky Descend , 4 tracks , 73 mins , you like Neurosis ? Get this , it's amazing (if anyone wants mp3/cd-r let me know)
A top 10 2004.

The Pixies - Surfer Rosa

I think my indie rock collection has now reached the double digits. Judging from the limited stuff that I have, this genre is full of some absolutely brilliant fucking songs, but not terribly consistent albums. Since I know shit about the genre though, I usually pick up the "classics" so I might be missing some of the real meat. Either way, fun stuff. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.