My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the BTWM , ASTNB and SOO (my fav of Death era) , I enjoy them all at different levels , anyway should I get Dark Sorcery? :dopey:

I couldn't tell you, this is the first Aeternus I own, but from various MP3's I've heard I like the epic/viking type stuff far better than the death stuff (SURPRISE SURPRISE) and "Dark Sorcery" is most definitely in that vein. I think it's the most raw/blackened of all their stuff.

OK , BTWM is condiered to be the pinnacle of the purely ambiance-based stuff , ASTNB being a little too clean (I love it too). That would be my next recommandation .

Revelation - Frozen Masque <---CSORE!
The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Twilight of The Idols (since the one I ordered from their website 3 months ago, never came or any response:mad: )

kickfuckinass

Doomcifer said:
The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Twilight of The Idols (since the one I ordered from their website 3 months ago, never came or any response:mad: )

kickfuckinass
By the way, do you already have this downloaded? Either way, I just realized tonight that track #8, "The Great Ice Wars" is one of the best Slough Feg songs ever!!!!

Seriously, this is the only song I know where a band can go from all guns blazing metal, and then fall into 3 minutes of stoner psychadelic doom and then back to galloping metal! \m/

Everybody on this forum needs to own some Slough Feg at this point.

Well, I've only got through the first three tracks and I'm sold :loco: looks like the other three from their first four will follow shortly...

Yeah, do it. I reckon "From the Past Comes the Storms" is their VERY best track ever, but "Beneath..." and "Arise" are as good album-wise and probably more even in quality than "Schizophrenia."

Heh, as I posted before, I bought Mortiis - Født til å herske LP.

I picked it up yesterday, just to notice, that it was very rare grey-vinyl version of that album released by Dark Dungeon Music as limited edition of 100 copies. Paid 21 euros.

M.Lehto said:
Heh, as I posted before, I bought Mortiis - Født til å herske LP.

I picked it up yesterday, just to notice, that it was very rare grey-vinyl version of that album released by Dark Dungeon Music as limited edition of 100 copies. Paid 21 euros.

Do you have some sort of sixth sense for finding OOP records? :p

Erik said:
Yeah, do it. I reckon "From the Past Comes the Storms" is their VERY best track ever, but "Beneath..." and "Arise" are as good album-wise and probably more even in quality than "Schizophrenia."
Cheers for the tip!

I also forgot,
Slipknot - Volume 3 (The Subliminal Verses)

Jesu - Heart Ache
Loits - Vere Kutse Kohustab
Lux Occulta - Forever Alone. Immortal.
M87 - Noctilucent Threnody
Skepticism - The Process Of Farmakon

Made its way to my mailbox today.

Status
Not open for further replies.