My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marksveld said:
I SHALL WIN THE WAR!

I've owned you severely lately, and you know it.

churchsign2.jpg

lividity- the age of clitoral decay; & fetish for the sick, from papa joshua :oops: :tickled:
and kiss-hotter than hell on cd. now i must find on vinyl...again. :headbang: one of their earliest and best, kick ass shtuff. something on that album for everyone.

Marksveld said:
Primordial - Imrama : This was an impulse buy, and unfortanutly in the "first run hit or miss" session, it was a miss. It's not bad or anything, but structurally (not in any way musically) it reminds me of Zyklon, and how I never listened to the CDs I had. I'll give it a few more spins, and if it doesn't click I'll put it up for trade.
lol listen to Infernal Summer and Fuil Arsa and try to tell me they don't RULE

That Moonsorrow otoh is pretty ho-hum, and copy-protected too (wouldn't have bought it if I knew)

Erik said:
lol listen to Infernal Summer and Fuil Arsa and try to tell me they don't RULE

That Moonsorrow otoh is pretty ho-hum, and copy-protected too (wouldn't have bought it if I knew)

Kiventantaja is a great album. I still need to hear Strength and Honour and their re-released demo though. I bought Suden Uni, but all of the tracks are labeled wrong ON THE ACTUAL DISK, which sucks when you listen to music on a computer very frequently. I gave it to my friend for Goat Horns (good trade) and I'll only buy it again if I see an original.

Status
Not open for further replies.