My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Red Stream because they screw things up, others have better luck. I've had several broken jewel cases, one wrong item shipped, one duplicate item shipped (but I was only charged once, cool), and their stock system isn't very up to date.

On the plus side their shipping is fast, and they are quick to refund for out of stock items.

Crimson Velvet said:
I just ordered "Deströyer 666 - Terror Abraxas" from Red Stream, but I'm a little nervous as I've never used 'em before. Are they reliable? Slow? Fast?

Never had a problem wth them. I've ordered a few out-of-stock items that were listed, but they fully refunded me plus the Paypal fees I incurred.

All my orders always arrive within a week, and I've never received a wrong item. I have gotten a few broken cases, but I've received more broken cases from The End, so it doesn't bother me.

I wouldn't mind a broken case, as I know a guy who works at a major record store here in town, so I get all the brand new cases I could ever ask for. Well, a couple a month, at least...

I want a fresh prostitute.

Hermano - Dare I Say
Beaten Back to Pure - The Burning South

First order with stonerrock.com, woo.

NAD, if you like stonerrock.com, you'll also like www.hellridemusic.com

I ordered two Church of Misery CDs from them at import prices so it was expensive, but they were the cheapest could find in the states. I got my order Priority mail in two days. THey have lots of stoner stuff.

Get ready, officially, for the greatest hall EVER

Negura Bunget - Boxset
Helheim - Nidr Ok Nordr Liggr Helvegr LP ON BROWN VINYL BITCHES

Marksveld said:
Get ready, officially, for the greatest hall EVER

This hall is greater

The%20Breakers%20Great%20Hall.jpg

Fuck me and my typos. I'm too lazy to change it, plus that would defeat your joke. You have won the battle, Henrik, but I SHALL WIN THE WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.