My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things came sometime over the time I was away.

Arckanum- 11 year anniversary CD
Watain- Rabid Death Curse MC
Katharsis- 666 CD
Drudkh- Forgotten Legends LP
Opeth- Orchid
Dio- Holy Diver

I have my bass guitar. Swedish customs office fuck the fuck off. They made me pay lots of money, like probably $80 or $90 to get my package so fuck 'em, I might write them and tell them to fuck the fucking fuck off, but for now THX2NAD for all the help. Now to head back home in an hour or two and play IRON FIST and pretend I'm Lemmy

Erik said:
I have my bass guitar. Swedish customs office fuck the fuck off. They made me pay lots of money, like probably $80 or $90 to get my package so fuck 'em, I might write them and tell them to fuck the fucking fuck off, but for now THX2NAD for all the help. Now to head back home in an hour or two and play IRON FIST and pretend I'm Lemmy

I don't understand this. It seems Canada is the same way. Why should you pay customs to release your package to you, the owner? Just sounds like a way for the gov't to milk money from its citizens.

my last 3 are...

The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Twilight of the Idols vinyl (off ebay, cost too damned much!)
The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Down Among the Deadmen digi
The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Traveller digi (last 2 from Salazar)

Idols was a replacement for the CD I had that got stolen :(

Erik said:
Hooray for it arriving, boo for customs fees. I thought by calling it a gift that was to be avoided? I agree with J...,.,.,., just another way for the gov't to wheeze cash off citizens.

I bought... I dunno. Some Mexican food yesterday. But actually mom bought it for me. But I ate it. And it cost money. I've pooped in enormous quantity twice today already. Hooray for carne asada.

Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness from the End was in my mailbox today and I instantly had to listen along while I read the booklet.

This release ALREADY is inching it's way amongst my all-time favorites. My expectations were high adn they were exceeded. Hats off to Primordial for making another gem and one that will go down in the books. Simply amazing release with tons of emotion and depth. So good, it baffles my mind.

I hate the fact that my package was at a parcel station 25 minutes away from my house at 6:30 AM today, yet for some reason I didn't get it 8 hours later when the mail came.

Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries

what the fuck? first downsizing the game boxes and now computer games don't even come with jewel cases anymore? What total fucking jews.

J. said:
I don't understand this. It seems Canada is the same way. Why should you pay customs to release your package to you, the owner? Just sounds like a way for the gov't to milk money from its citizens.
I guess it's a way to preserve some sort of commerce/industry in Sweden because everything's RIDIFUCKINGLUOSLY expensive round here so if they didn't put tax and VAT and toll fees and cardboard box tax and oversized package fee and additional illegible handwriting tax and brown tape adhesive expenses on every fucking package that enters the country (oh aunt Greta in the states sends freshly baked cookies for birthday, $583.20 please) Swedish commerce would completely collapse because noone would buy anything except milk and bread here anymore. Then again by doing things this way we have some of the best education, healthcare, and living standards anywhere in the world, so eh

Status
Not open for further replies.