My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arckanum rules and you're basically not going to find any of their stuff anywhere. "Fran Marder" has been recently re-released on LP by Blut & Eisen Prod. Knowing Arckanum it should be sold out in a week or so.

Anathema "Serenades" DigiCD
Cemetary "Last Confessions" CD

Dreamlord said:
What's Arckanum like? Is their stuff easy to find?
Arckanum's great, their releases are generally very hard to find. That picLP was released a little over a week ago, though, so it should be fairly easy to find. If not the picLP (Which is limited to 100 copies), at least the LP. It's a re-release.

Negura Bunget - Sala Molska
Negura Bunget - From Transylvanian Forests (demo)
Negura Bunget tshirt.

Provided that my well concealed cash reaches Negru that is. :cool:

Erik said:
Arckanum rules and you're basically not going to find any of their stuff anywhere.
Interesting. Because I just bought Fran Marder and Kostogher, both on Necropolis, for a total of $14.99.

Also bought Techno Animal's ultra rare 'Re-Entry' for a mere $4.87

Good day it was. :Spin:

I just went to a local store and found them in the used section for $6.99 each. I actually saw them on Wednesday but didn't purchase them because I didn't know if the band was any good. So I put them in the soundtracks section. Luckily, no one found them, so I bought them today.

just ordered these from supernal music and red stream:

JUDAS ISCARIOT - Distant in Solitary Night
JUDAS ISCARIOT - Heaven in Flames
BURZUM - Det Som Engang Var
SKEPTICISM - Farmakon
XASTHUR - Nocturnal Poisoning
XASTHUR - The Funeral of Being
HATE FOREST - The Most Ancient Ones
HATE FOREST - Purity
MITHRAS - Worlds Beyond the Veil
MANES - Under Ein Bloodraud Maane
ASTROFAES - Ancestors' Shadows
ASTROFAES - Heritage
ASTROFAES - The Eye of the Beast
DRUDKH - Forgotten Legends
NAGELFAR - Srontgorrth
NAGELFAR - Virus West
MISTIGO VARGGOTH DARKESTRA - The Key to the Gates of the Apocalypse
NOKTURNAL MORTUM - A Taste of Victory
NACHTFALKE - Doomed to Die
BERGTHRON - Jadghelm
SETHERIAL - Nord
OBTAINED ENSLAVEMENT - Soulblight
TAAKE - Bjoergvin

Yeah, well, "impossible to find" means "well you might find them in a used CD store if you're insanely lucky" as you should be aware.

Black Winter Day: Best haul evar"!"1!!!11111111

Erik, I don't know if you have it, but Disembowelment's 'Transcendence into the Peripheral' might be something you'd be interested in. It's basically grind being played at Skepticism speed. The review on www.doom-metal.com made me want to buy it. And luckily I found it for $2.50. :D

I spoke to a guy from Relapse and he said that they will be re-issuing Disembowelment's entire works on 1 or 2 discs in 2004.

Um... Cool... As far as I know, the "entire works" means that album and an earlier demo/EP with different versions of some of the same songs... I'd rather want the originals but maybe I'll wait for that. Thanks for info.

Black Winter Day said:
do you know about supernal music? they're based in england, i think, but they have quite a catalogue... how long do orders take? i think jaykeeley menioned ordering from them a while back...
What's their site?

Status
Not open for further replies.