My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably order Dance of December Souls and Discouraged Ones within a week, but I already have Brave Murder Day. :)

OK, well, great. I just feel that, well, the last three are pretty much the worst three. Mainly "Tonight's Decision" is still really, really great though.

I cannot stop listening to my CD-R copy of Viva Emptiness and Brave Murder Day is quickly becoming my lord and master, so I figure my single-minded spending spree will yield positive results. :D

Tonight's Decision is actually my favorite. I think Katatonia got better once they got away from the old-school European doom thing. Nonetheless, they've never had a weak moment.

Tonight's Decision is so good it makes me weep . . . like a weeping weeper.

I'm with Erik, Katatonia's latter stuff is their worst. Everything after Discouraged Ones is a huge step down from their former glory. I haven't heard Viva Emptiness (dumb album title), because TD and LFDGD were such blah-fests.

kassatnia later works are teh gay i have jhva elohim meth (blue lp) and dance of cece,ber sould ans those are good but bwaaahaaa my girlnend left me
abyssic hate is also girlfrend left br better

i recently reviewed 'unseen to creation' (hopefully it will be on the site soon) and i like it (even if one has to get past all the dark funeral worship).

i am now finalizing my "investments" from christmas money ;) i'll probably place a massive order in the next couple days... warning: it may be markgugsian size!

Grave Digger - Excaliber
Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys part II (fucking CLASS!!!)
ManOwaR - Into Glory Ride, Louder Than Hell
Stormwitch - Priest Of Evil

Picked up:

Beyond the Sixth Seal - Earth and Sphere

and for a grand total of $11.33, I got:

Disembowelment - Transcendence into the Peripheral ($2.49)

A Call to Irons: A Tribute to Iron Maiden ($3.99) (got this one mainly to hear Evoken, Angel Corpse, Vital Remains, Morgion, Opeth, and Absu)

God - Possession ($3.99) (ultra rare release of jazz noise featuring Godflesh's Justin Broadrick and John Zorn)

Status
Not open for further replies.