My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK IT
Don't remind me >___< I KNOW. I don't have time to listen to all of it even, but then something is released that I want and I figure "WELL since I'm ordering from this place I might as well get another CD as well... or two... or five"

Would somebody please install a firewall behind my computer that blocks all connections to any metal mailorder sites? :p

Erik said:
FUCK IT
Don't remind me >___< I KNOW. I don't have time to listen to all of it even, but then something is released that I want and I figure "WELL since I'm ordering from this place I might as well get another CD as well... or two... or five"

:lol:

I go through phases of buying very little for a few months, then getting loads of stuff over a week or two, and then I don't have time to listen to it until I'm not buying a lot...yeh, it's stupid.

Just as I post this, markgugs shows up. No offence meant in that last post, mark. :p

>_>

<_<

hehe sorry i was just fucking with you, i really love celtic frost to be honest. my favourite is cold lake, "juices like wine" and "dance sleazy" make me want to make babies with tom g. warrior in the gay way. *dreamy*

Yeh You Think Thats U R Teh C001but Iam Ds Sorry To Sya T Hasydt You Are Nothing But A Faget Stuppid Ttool Why Dont You Co Suxxorxxzz A Big Cock Lazy Kjizz-lickker, Yeh You Forgot I Fucken Ownd You And Yoaur Mama Bigsd Fat Hoe!!!!

KINGNADISTEHROXOXX)ORXZ said:
Yeh You Think Thats U R Teh C001but Iam Ds Sorry To Sya T Hasydt You Are Nothing But A Faget Stuppid Ttool Why Dont You Co Suxxorxxzz A Big Cock Lazy Kjizz-lickker, Yeh You Forgot I Fucken Ownd You And Yoaur Mama Bigsd Fat Hoe!!!!
up the shut fuck, asshole! damn, why don't you just choke on a big dong and die?

i hate trolls:Spam:

Status
Not open for further replies.