My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shakermaker said:
Thanks!
I wouldn't have discovered Isis if it weren't for this forum... :)
All I ask is that you give that Neurosis disc many, many, many, many spins before passing judgment. Chances are, you will not understand what the hell is going on. Just keep listening.

Int might have some useful input regarding Times of Grace.

Black Winter Day said:
wow, thanks dreamlord!!! despite what others say, you CAN still serve a purpose! ;)

you aer the c001!
No problem.

I serve many purposes, but I don't expect many people to understand them, as normal people cannot comprehend genius. :loco:

Black Winter Day said:
cool, i will check that out if vintage vinly doesn't come through. you're a big fan, no?

Yep. Nagelfar basically got me into the whole extreme side of metal, so they take a special place in my metal-history. And I think Srontgorrth contains some of the best music ever made...

BTW if you're getting the vinyl-edition of Virus West you can look forward to some pretty rare and great bonus tracks. For example a german cover version of "Transsilvanian Hunger" (---> TRANSSILVANISCHER HUNGER! RAAAH! :Spin: )

Dreamlord said:
All I ask is that you give that Neurosis disc many, many, many, many spins before passing judgment. Chances are, you will not understand what the hell is going on. Just keep listening.

Int might have some useful input regarding Times of Grace.

Oh I'll approach it with care. I've already heard "A Sun that never sets" and while I can't say I fully "get" what those guys are doing, I was extremely fascinated by this... musical apocalypse.

Latest purchase:

5f_1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.