My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that demo is awesome, all three songs are on the album as well.
I need to buy the cd-version too, though I have the tape...
And I guess I'll get those other 2 cds just released, I already have everything thr have released so far (except the shirts..) anyhow, I'm such a fanbuoy!!!11

TRAMAMPOLINE!!!!!!!1111111111
(translation: NAD is excited because he just found a CD with some long lost favorite musicians of his from the now defunct Ultraspank)

Lo-Pro - self-titled

And a few beatnik books to qualify for free shipping. :D

Lutz said:
And I guess I'll get those other 2 cds just released, I already have everything thr have released so far (except the shirts..) anyhow, I'm such a fanbuoy!!!11

yikes, how come? i mean it can't all be that good...

anyway i have listened some times now to the zahrim-demo which i bought purely on impulse along with the rest of the stuff and i really like it. there are some really good riffing and melodies on that one. hehe but perhaps you haven't got time to listen to it yet, you ought to be knee-deep in THR-releases ;)

Nah, not all of them: Vrolok, Stormnatt and Warfire do not do much for me but the rest is surely worth listening to and buying..
Holmgang, Blodulv, Terror, Dödfödd and Xasthur are my favourites.

Oh and on topic: I bought Isengard's Vinterskugge from Erik.

ah ok, well i just bought xasthur, not sure what i think yet, haven't been in the right mood for that kind of stuff yet.

yeah back on topic :):

dissection - where dead angels lie (shape)
hin onde - fiery september fire EP (this is some of the crappiest stuff i've heard in a long time, just awful)
cruachan - the middle kingdom LP
arckanum/contamino - split (promo :bah: )

picked all of these up for a little less than $30

Fear Factory - Obsolete
Fear Factory - Demanufacture
Slo Burn - Amusing the Amazing
Vision of Disorder - For the Bleeders
Vision of Disorder - Vision of Disorder
Grip Inc. - Solidify
Vader - Black to the Blind

Those two Fear Factory albums are great. That Grip Inc. I bought recently but only listened to it once so far.

I used to own both FF's, but either sold 'em or traded 'em. At $4 a pop, I couldn't pass it up. I have never heard anything from Grip Inc or Vader, but at $4 a piece, I figured it was a small investment.

Dreamlord said:
I used to own both FF's, but either sold 'em or traded 'em. At $4 a pop, I couldn't pass it up. I have never heard anything from Grip Inc or Vader, but at $4 a piece, I figured it was a small investment.
I like FF6 the best

ha
ha
ha
ha
ha

I bought Bathory - Blood Fire Death

Status
Not open for further replies.