My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamlord said:
I've heard Pablo Honey. The best song was the last one, because after that, the album ended.
Pablo Honey is american rock arse wipe, with "Creep" being the most overplayed radio song in history next to "Smells like Teen Spirit", "Man in the Box", and "Black Hole Sun". Don't judge the band on that album.

JayKeeley said:
Pablo Honey is american rock arse wipe, with "Creep" being the most overplayed radio song in history next to "Smells like Teen Spirit", "Man in the Box", and "Black Hole Sun". Don't judge the band on that album.
That's the reason I ignored Radiohead for so long, even while the critics when gaga over OK Computer. Finally 2 or 3 years ago I was at a party and I started hearing this kickass music... Radiohead. Went out and bought OK Computer, and have loved them ever since. Why yes, in the gay way.

Oh yeah, and those 3 songs you listed still rule, no matter how many times I've heard them. :loco:

NAD said:
For me they are all at least 9/10, but Kid A gets the edge every time. Love it love it love it.
OK Computer doesn't get a 10/10? No severance for you!

No soup for you either!

*JayKeeley slowly transforms into Soup Nazi*

I still hear that fucking "Creep" song every once in a while. I can remember when it first came out and everyone was blowing their load over some wank with bleached hair covering his eyes singing "I'm a Creep, I'm a wi..dfiosfnefjn" and because the guitarist did that chug-chug thing on his guitar before the chorus started, like chug-chug is something original. ugh....

Ahem. I said at LEAST a 9/10. :Smug:

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

By the way, I do not have the capacity to review OK Computer just yet. I have listened to it countless times and am still finding hidden instruments, sounds, nuances, etc.

Black Winter Day said:
i never claimed to own it!!! i had weiland and a wintersunset, but those just weren't good enough for you, were they? WERE THEY? ok. that's fine. starla, pack my bags, i'm goin to metal rules...

:D
You know, I believed you all the way up to "metal rules". :lol:

Anathema - Pentecost III
Anathema - The Silent Enigma
Techno Animal - Brotherhood of the Bomb

Watchmaker "Kill.Fucking.Everyone." T-Shirt!!!

I also got a little Wathcmaker T-Shirt for the wife. It doesn't say Kill.Fucking.Everyong., though. She'd never wear it. I'm going to give it to her for Valentine's Day.:lol:

I can't believe how much I just spent on vinyl. Someone's gotta punch me in the head...

from the end:
Edge of Sanity - Crimson I and II 2lp
Edge of Sanity - Purgatory Afterglow lp
Unleashed - And We Shall Triumph 6lp box set

from metal haven chicago:
Decapitated - Nihility lp (limited embossed cover)
Grave - Morbid Ways To Die 6lp box set

Status
Not open for further replies.