My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting my new Stanton turntable today to go along with the assload of vinyl I've been buying lately.

Speaking of... recently picked up two of the Venom vinyl re-releases on Earmark, Welcome To Hell and At War With Satan. If you haven't seen them, the records that Earmark put out are incredible. Totally for collector nerds. I need to get Black Metal...

some of my latest:

cd baby $29.44
Winterhawk - Revival
Winterhawk - There And Back Again

the end $25
Into Eternity - Buried In Oblivion
Wuthering Heights - Far From The Madding Crowd

Stardate 021204. The mothership has landed...

DANZIG - How the Gods Kill
SAINT VITUS - s/t
THE OBSESSED - The Church Within
EVOKEN - Quietus
ACID BATH - Pagan Terrorism Tactics
KYUSS - Sky Valley
CATHEDRAL - The Ethereal Mirror

If you're nice to me maybe some day I'll let you play with my version of Danzig III:

danzig3le.jpg

:Spin:

That reminds me, I'll lend you my Battle Royale II. I'll just send the disc along with your promos. You can return it anytime, honestly, no rush on that one... :erk: (With all honesty, BRII is worth it just to see the follow up story). [/threadjack]

Cool, thanks. It'll be just like Netflix!

Does anybody use that? It rules. $20 a month for all the DVDs you want, and just mail them back (postage paid) when you're done.

arrived tonight:

Cathedral - The Carnival Bizarre
Stand-Up Guy - Has Anything You've Done Made Your Life Better?
Stand-Up Guy - Immobilaire
Until Death Overtakes Me - Prelude to Monolith

Some stuff I ordered recently:

BATHORY - Twilight Of The Gods
WINDIR - Likferd
DAWN - Slaughtersun 2CDs set RE-ISSUE

Ordered these from The End, using PayPal which I've never done before, and I haven't had any reply, even after e-mailing them about it which is strange for The End.

Also:

Nokturnal Mortum - The Taste of Victory
Skepticism - Farmakon (got this a while ago actually)

this arrived:

Mouring Beloveth - Dust

I have absolutely no idea why I got this. It arrived from Sentinel, a record label in Ireland. I've ordered from them one time, and that was in early 2003 when I ordered Geasa's "Fate's Lost Son" and Mourning Beloveth's "The Sullen Sulcus". I already own Dust.

Free brand new CDs rule!

Valentine gift for the woman showed up today, and I'm thinking about keeping it for myself. :loco:

Kalimba001.jpg

It's a Kalimba (aka thumb piano). She's into world/ethnic/whatever music, so here we go. I've been playing it since I got home. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.