My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, i know i said i would stop buying cds, but i had some leftover cash! (my main point of stopping buying cds was to stop making withsrawals from my account simply for the the purpose of buying cds... if i found $20 on the street, where do you think i would invest the money?!?)

SPIRITUAL BEGGARS - On Fire $2
SAMAEL - Worship Him (original pressing, is this worth something?!?) $6
MR. BUNGLE - Disco Volante
PELICAN - Australasia

Few copies of The Grey EP
At The Gates ~ The Red In The Sky Is Ours
At The Gates ~ With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness

Should probably of had those last two before now. Looking forward to the EP :)

Doom said:
This is so unbelievably good I lack words. I listened to it just today and it's absolutely amazing how utterly stunning it is. One of the three very best albums ever for CERTAIN.

Doom said:
At The Gates ~ With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness
The Red in the Sky is Ours is extremely good, the other is excellent at times but has some weaker moments. Personally, I can't see how anyone prefers At the Gates' later sound.

OK it's a rarity these days, but I placed an order:

Lake of Tears - Forever Autumn (The End)
Lake of Tears - Crimson Cosmos (half.com for $5 brand new)
Lake of Tears - The Neonani (Red Stream)
Thergothon - Stream from the Heavens (Red Stream)
Pantheist - O Solitude (Red Stream)

Haven't ordered from Red Stream in a while...

damn, Red Stream is getting some quality doom in lately. Jay, if you like Pantheist and Thergothon, you should go back to Red Stream and get Unholy's "Rapture" and "From the Shadows".

Unholy is one of those bands that I know all of their albums are masterpieces, or damn close, but I haven't quite "gotten" them yet.

I'm curious as to your thoughts on Thergothon. Lock up the razor blades. Oh, and Erik, I read a recent interview with a Thergothon member and he said Stream From the heavens will soon be released on 12" vinyl, if you're interested.

Well, I'm not in the financial situation to be able to choose very much about my car. Dad knows some guy whose dad recently died and the car used to be his and it's in fine shape considering the age (it's a '90) of it and all. I'd really like a black firebird with flames (a real METAL car), but I can't afford one, and if I did I wouldn't be able to afford the gas.

I'd be happier if they would re-print the reissue of "Fhtagn-nagh Yog-Sothoth" though. Idiot me missed the eBay auction for the original tape a week or so ago. It went for $19.99 with one bid. Argh.

I wouldn't mind getting the CD version of the demo, but it goes for more than I'm willing to spend. I'd also like dISEMBOWELMENT's "Dusk" as well.

Sorath said:
Well, I'm not in the financial situation to be able to choose very much about my car. Dad knows some guy whose dad recently died and the car used to be his and it's in fine shape considering the age (it's a '90) of it and all. I'd really like a black firebird with flames (a real METAL car), but I can't afford one, and if I did I wouldn't be able to afford the gas.
You could do the next best thing and paint the one you have:

saab2.jpg

Dreamlord said:
damn, Red Stream is getting some quality doom in lately. Jay, if you like Pantheist and Thergothon, you should go back to Red Stream and get Unholy's "Rapture" and "From the Shadows".
All in good time. :cool:

Unholy is one of those bands that I know all of their albums are masterpieces, or damn close, but I haven't quite "gotten" them yet.
I'm still at that point with the two Skepticism albums I own. :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.