my neck hurts

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
mixture of sleeping in my car, lazing on the couch and headbanging at the show last night.

also my camera's film door is busted and i can't get my film out yet to develop my pics(includes pics from opeth's tour bus).

i also wonder if alex got a pic last night of me hitting myself in the face with my gothic amulet whilst headbanging.

mindcrime_chris_degarmo_live.jpg

yeah their ESP's always looked friggin amazing. i still want a replica of Adrian Smith's white Jackson that he played during the somewhere in time tour and his white jackson strat with the black pickguard from the seventh son tour.

haha, right after that hip-hop beat started, i leaned over to Tom and was like "Notice how every single person on stage is trying really hard not to laugh".

the pics will have to wait because they were taken on greg's creaky prehistoric FILM camera. i brought my digital camera, but i apparently left the battery at home, plugged into the wall. (the post-show thread i made that never showed up explained this).

i came onto this board, but didnt want to seem like a creep for not responding. i must now continue my plans for a perfect suicide.