My new favorite amp? Earforce

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
yup, just got the prototype of my new amp sent (this company is perhaps/probably gonna build a Lasse Lammert signature amp).
this test/evaluation model is 50Watts, my amp will have 100W.

anyways, I literally spent 5 mins with this amp so far and these clips are with all knobs set to 12:00, no fannying about with the boost or the settings or anything.
still, I'm blown away already...
it has kinda a 5150 vibe but is somewhat juicier/chunkier.

just with the treble pot you can dial in loads of different midrange flavors etc...fucking awesome amp

here are some clips, all the same 12:00 setting, just different mics:

Both mics
Both mics different ratio
sm57
m201

of course no post-processing, no HP/LP etc.

can't wait to hear what's possible once I start tweaking the knobs.

To me this sounds really like a bastard between 5150 and Überschall

here's it in the mix:

Earforce Mix
All guitars (Rhythm, Overdubs, Melodies, Solos) are Earforce, no post EQ.

gotta say though that for this I should rather have went with just a single sm57, the m201 is making it TOO fat for this mix/tuning....but you get the idea, fucking brutal amp

i'm gonna guess something really custom, like duesenberg or larry (the maker of jon schaffers amps)

Sounds really, really nice, especially considering it's a 12 o'clock -test. Definitely has a 5150-ish vibe to it, but it almost sounds like it's mixed with another amp. Thicker, beefier. Really cool.

yeah, my thoughts...really like a lovechild of the 5150 and an über

Will this be a production model or a private toy? :loco:

production model

we have a winner (but I think you cheated, I said in a German forum which amp it is ;) ).

HEY, I swear! I wasnt at MuBO for a long time, I was so frustrated about the hardcore section(whiny wimps) that I've dropped this forum for awhile.

Hab wirklich nicht geschummelt, wenn, würde ichs ehrlich zugeben:worship:
Dachte mir nur das es Zeit würde, dass du dir nen Earforce anschaffst...

yup, ist n geiler Amp!
They wanted to send me one like 5 months ago, but after the MusikMesse the company is kinda blowing up and since all the amps are hand-built I had to wait a bit