My new favorite amp? Earforce

Ah, my first guess would have been THC, but after hearing the clips I somewhat dismissed that.

Congrats to the amp! If Earforce manages to transfer the hype they get on the national market to international customers, they might really blow up.

Yep, endorsers exploding, see @ new G&B...

BTW: I love the Rarefaction track, hopefully you give us a whole LP, Lasse.

thanks.
well, this is an old and rushed recording of one of the weaker songs...
gonna record the full length in the next 8 weeks, cannae wait to show everyone the stuff. (tuned a bit higher again though...this old one was in Bb, now we're back to C

I'm not kidding, after 2 hours my opinion is:
this is the best metal amp ever!
I just had my other guitarist over, he's now selling his 6505 for good.
it's not just me being excited, this amp REALLY is the best metal amp for me atm.

btw, by now I've decided I'm going with the 50W version...it's oud clrea and punchy enough for rehearsal and will have some advantages live when you can't crank it that much.

my sig will only have tiny changes (if that).
I'm stoked.

It really does sound great man. I really like the top end on it. Its really brittle but not shrill, its cut at just the right frequency to give a nice slice!

Dude I really dig this amp on this track ...lol

Re-amp the Rose of Sharyn stuff, that will give me a 100% reference on this fucker ....lol

Edit cause I am listening again:

DUDE IT SOUNDS AMAZING ON THE CHORUS .... god damn. So jealous :(

Yep, I'm keeping 50watts.
just having 1-2 non-sound altering changes (like footswitchable parallel loop instead of ser., Cosmetics, my Logo etc) but other than that I'm pefectly happy with this amp

Wow, one of the best original tones I've heard in a long time. Kind of like the 5150 but with fatter and less honky mids.