My new favorite amp? Earforce

you know I am starting to feel like Lasse is gonna come out in a day or so and go ... FOOLED YOU!!! POD FARM BITCHES!

LOL:tickled:

If that happens, I will gladly apologize to anyone I have ever dissed amp modelers to and accept the fact that I was being an elitist prick not knowing what I was talking about.

And then I'm gonna ask for some motherfucking presetz!

Fffffuuuuuuuck. Seems like the One is just the dirty channel of the Two, which is exactly what I wanted. I'm sold. Gotta drop them an e-mail and make sure, tho.

I think it's time to start living on macaroni and water.

well, I don't know if or how similar the dirty ch of the two is to the one, I've never tested the "one" yet, but dammit mate, the two is a fecking beast.
drop me a line if you need contact info or anything...
also tell them my clip convinced you to look into this company, lol.

well, I don't know if or how similar the dirty ch of the two is to the one, I've never tested the "one" yet, but dammit mate, the two is a fecking beast.
drop me a line if you need contact info or anything...

Yeah, I sent Alex an e-mail asking about the differences between the amps. I'll post here when I receive an answer :)

also tell them my clip convinced you to look into this company, lol.

Already did ;)

are you allowed to put up any pics of this beast Lasse?

sure, this is the regular "two" model, no secrets here...just tone ;)

produkte_two_black.jpg

banner_showroom.jpg

If I'm using a loop (I rarely do) there's only a Delay in there that I'll use for leads.
or perhaps a reverb for clean..both things that should be used in a parallel loop

Sounds great

Apparently Hail of Bullets use these amps. \m//////

So all the amps are hand-made? meaning the price is going to be ridiculous in US $?