My new favorite amp? Earforce

I don't personally like it. I think it sounds too fizzy, and it has this annoying overly-compressed sound that sounds as if you are playing everything on the neck pickup (I think it has something to do with the harmonic content). It sounds alright, but definitely not as great as everyone is making it out to be.

well mate, you're clearly wrong :)

well mate, you're clearly wrong :)

It's my opinion, it can't be wrong. It's subjective. Besides, the majority of these guys are just sucking your dick because you usually get badass tones. The Uberschall sounds much better than this, IN MY OPINION.

It's my opinion, it can't be wrong. It's subjective. Besides, the majority of these guys are just sucking your dick because you usually get badass tones. The Uberschall sounds much better than this, IN MY OPINION.

Hehe, I only let girls and little asians suck my dick ;)
I was just kidding btw, I know that you just voiced your opinion..

which is clearly wrong ;)

The Überschall is a kickass amp, but the good clips were recorded after I learned how to tweak it etc, these EF clips were done with random mic position and every knob at noon, once I manage to show how awesome the Two can sound you'll probably change your opinion.
but even if not, well, tastes are different of course

I don't personally like it. I think it sounds too fizzy, and it has this annoying overly-compressed sound that sounds as if you are playing everything on the neck pickup (I think it has something to do with the harmonic content). It sounds alright, but definitely not as great as everyone is making it out to be.

Keep in mind he mentioned the fact that there's absolutely NO post-EQ in any of these clips

Ok, Alexander answered my question about the Earforce One. Apparently, the One Lead is "more or less the same" as the lead channel in the Two model, which is what we heard in Lasse's clips. The only difference should be that the signal path in One is shorter than in Two, thus making One's tone a bit more "upfront."

Looks like this will be my next bigger purchase :)

Wow, that is a serious tone. Congrats on the wicked amp, Lasse. Maybe in 2.5 years when I finally make some ok money I'll look into getting one, until then I'll just sit in a corner and sob while listening to all your mixes with the Earforce on it. :headbang:

k, it's going in the next phase....
I've just decided I want my signature to be on the back, not on the front (I myself don't like reading someone elses name on my gear that obviously), I guess having it more subtle on the back it better.
also...damn, it sucks that my signature looks like an 8 year old with parkinson scribbled it, wish I had a neat looking one, lol.

I've just decided to go with KT88 for the poweramp instead of 6L6, it'll probably be 50watts, keeps the price low and it's definitely loud enough and has enough headroom to transport low tuned guitars at reearsal and live levels (we tune to C).
Unless someone convinces me to make it 100W? ;)

It'll be white Tolex with a black front and blue illuminated powerswitch.
just thinking about how to name the channels now, I don't wanna go with "clean/Overdrive" but I don't want it to be as clichee as "Heaven/Hell" either...thought about something like "black/white" or "clean/mean" or so.. (feel free to make a suggestion;) )

It'll be white Tolex with a black front and blue illuminated powerswitch.

White and blue is so f*cking sexy, that amp is due to look sexy as hell!

Like the idea of having the signature on the back.
And Earforce will borrow the amp in the regular product line?

Keen to see this amp.

(Ah, kannste mir noch kurz den Preis fürs Mastering schreiben?)