My new favorite amp? Earforce

yo, here's Rose reamped:

http://www.lsd-tonstudio.de/sonstiges/EFKSE.mp3

again, everything at noon (and I mean EVERYTHING), just a single sm57, no post-processing.

and AGAIN this clips doesn't really do the amp justice nor does it show the real beauty, but I think it shows quite well that this amp is a fucking beast :)

:OMG:
FUCK. I should be worrying about paying the bills and shit, and now I can't help GASing for this amp. I always wanted an amp that sounds awesome with everything at noon and no post-processing magic, so that the knobs just give me more options of awesomeness, not options to fix things that aren't right about the tone. This could seriously be the next big thing in metal and rock amp-wise.

will be available in some stores.

just recorded some clean....
Guitar was Fender Strat with Lukather pckups.
RH Guits is neck pup on clean channel, semiclean lead is same pup, same channel but gain cranked and hit with a TS (even with the gain cranked it still is really clean w/o the TS).
distorted Lead is lead channel, first 3rd still with the neck SC, then switching to the HB in the bridge position (no TS)

sorry for the fucked up and random playing, I was just improvising a bit without any sense...stuff like this has to be played after a joint or a bottle of read wine...it's not my forte anyways ;)

Mic is still sm57 and m201 in front of a v30

cleanforce

no post EQ, only rverb/delay
please ignore my playing!

Clips remind me of their older Supersonic 50 model. Really awesome. Sounds like a juiced up Fiddy with a bit of Recto grain-goodness.

So... what's gonna happen to the Mesa tattoo? ;)

yo, here's Rose reamped:

again, everything at noon (and I mean EVERYTHING), just a single sm57, no post-processing.

and AGAIN this clips doesn't really do the amp justice nor does it show the real beauty, but I think it shows quite well that this amp is a fucking beast :)

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

HOLY FUCKING GOD!!!!

Dude I want one SOOOOOOOOO bad! This just great fucking tone!

yo, here's Rose reamped:

OH MY FUCKING GOD....

You GOTTA tell us how much these are going to retail for, holy FUCK..