My new Opeth-related avatar

:lol:

I ignored this thread until I saw that Bleakest started it. Then I laughed. Good job man, but could you, Darkness Eternal, Arttu, Wolftribe etc. just fuck off until you have something other than spam to post?

Please someone find that My Arse, Your Face picture. Classic if I ever saw it.

TheFourthHorseman said:

I ignored this thread until I saw that Bleakest started it. Then I laughed. Good job man, but could you, Darkness Eternal, Arttu, Wolftribe etc. just fuck off until you have something other than spam to post?

http://www.amonamarth.com/photos/Studio_pics/My-arse-your-face.jpg

nice... and bleakest, by way... great pick for album of the week! SC3 rules!! Estradasphere is great too!!! I'm just a whore for anything that's on the Mimicry label

TheFourthHorseman said:

Originally I thought you were cool...

...then you started talking.

TheFourthHorseman said:

Excuse me, I think you'll find my 'Akerfeldt nostril' thread has absolutely everything to do with Opeth!

bondcfh007 said:
nice... and bleakest, by way... great pick for album of the week! SC3 rules!! Estradasphere is great too!!! I'm just a whore for anything that's on the Mimicry label
SC3 are excellent, and I think Book of Horizons is actually their best work to date. trey Spruance is a musical genius :headbang: