Pointless Thread: Best Avatar

S4R

gooey
Sep 7, 2001
.il.us
Who do you think has the best avatar, and why?

My vote for best avatar goes to E V I L, I laugh just about every time I see it.

haha,

yeah i love that little guy. But I'd have to give credit where credit is due. I stole it from winter-frost, I think, who posted the little fella on some other thread welcoming someone.

Incidentally, his name is Mr. Winky. :)

I like Hoser's and metalmancpa's the best. Jo's is fun to stare at too :)

Oh yeah off the subject, anyone know what happened to Hearse? I haven't seen him in a while.

Originally posted by Mr. Black
I like Lina's best...although evils is a close second

I like Lina's the most too. The color, the simplicity- almost captures the essence of being someone. Perfect for an avatar.

Mine is only cute. (I wave at Mr. Winky when he waves at me.) :lol:

I like the homer one. Hoser, I have to agree with the others, you and that hat is turning out to be a classic shot in my mind. I remember when I first saw this one you have and I thought, "Oh shit! And he's got the hat in there! Hahahaha!" That's cool. ;) I love the colors in Jo's. I like Lina's because it's...hm. What word do I want here. That's a tough one. I like it! It's...heartfelt? It's realistic. Shit. I don't know what I want to call it. I like it anyways.

Tribal's is fucking hilarious. I might have to go with that one. Svenske's Swedish chief is pretty original. I like Morningrise's, Sentancedtoburn's headbanger and Metalmancpa's, but I think I'll like _Transparents_ the most. It's so hilariously rude. Gun right in your face.

Yeah, I'll go with a tie for the baked out Jesus (or whatever his deal is) and _Transparents_ avatar best.

Off-the-subject: Hearse is facing the same problem as I: end of job, no Internet connection at home. Actually he's in the other room right now drinking my Scotch.. :mad:

On the subject: I like mine, but I think E V I L's is the best one. It keeps cheering me up every time. ;)