My new unofficial AD-homepage

Daniel/NEMESiS

AngelDustPuppy
Nov 17, 2001
Germany
frozenfire.dnsalias.net
Hi You! I created an AngelDust Fanpage to show my enthusiasm for AD! If you like, you may visit it and tell me, what you think of it. Maybe you have some advice how to improve it. Or you can even supply some important information, I haven't got there? You might have complains about something. Every oppinion is welcome, since I constantly want to improve the page.
If you want, you could provide a translation of the page to your favorite language, since it currently is in english-only (but I will provide a german translation myself, because german is my primary language)
I hope you'll like my page. URL is: http://frozenfire.dnsalias.net/NEMESiS/AngelDust/

Hey Daniel, your site doesn't work! I have tried to get from the news page anywhere else but it was impossible!
And maybe you should get the first page done, it's not that easy to find the Link to enter...

Hey Silkie!
Sorry it doesn't work for you, but I don't see the point! It actually DOES work from any location I checked it! (my other friends can actually load and view the site quite fine. Right now I am at a friends computer and the page loads quite well though! There might allways be some problems with t-online or dynamic-dns. But if you encounter those, you can also try again some time later. That's internet *g*!
And as the frontpage says, you need an CSS conform browser to view it. I'll be tweaking this a little soon. And as I said: I provided this link, so I can get feedback on what to improve. That's the statement of the frontpage (as it says). But I need some feedback to be able to make improvements. So I told everyone and stated everywhere, before giving the link.
Nevertheless (as mentioned on the entrace page, too) I'll be replacing it with a more apropriate page with language-specific forks, when everybody says, that the page is OK. But they'll only be able to say so, if they can make their impression! Hope it works for you now. If it doesn't, please tell me again, so I can take a look, WHY it doesn't! That's feedback, isn't it?!?

Hey Daniel.
I can enter the site and get to the news page and it loads, but shows two errors! When ever I would like to change over to another site, it doesn't work, there are this two errors again. :cry:

EDIT: Maybe it's AOL, I can't change the site with the AOL Programm!
But I was able to visit and change the site with my IE! Still there are mistakes in the scripts! Row 11 and row 17...

Hey Silkie!
I rechecked the script for errors. The script is perfectly right though! But unfortunatly InternetExplorer doen't handle "id" subtags in IMG tags correcly, but expects "name" subtags, that are invalid in HTML4.0. so I played around a little, and found the reintroduction of name-tags in HTML4.01 so, I changed to this and now IE is happy again, and the script works for it now. Now, on the other hand Gecko-based renderers won't display it as expected... but the code is correct now, and I'll doublecheck and get in contact with some friends on how to solve this bug again... so please recheck, if everything is right for you now! *g*

UPDATE: it's now HTML4.01/Strict and renders correctly in all browsers, as far as I know - we'll see about this *g*

Hi all!
I consider my site now stable, so it's no longer under construction. Please check it out, and let me know how your browser visualizes the page. Hope you'll like it!
There'll soon come up a german translation. If you think we need another translation to another language, feel free to pride such a translation and mail me your results. Thanks!