My only dissapointment with ANTHRAX

SAVAGENATIONRULEZ!

New Metal Member
Jun 8, 2003
As an American I would fight for the right of anyone to express how they feel. However, as a music lover and BUYER, I am disgusted with ANY and ALL of the rich and famous people who wine about radio stations or corporate sponsorship falling after they announce that they hate president BUSH. As a Libertarian, I expect to follow from the mouths of all ANTI-BUSH people at least one feeling of outrage at the previous administration. Afterall it was they (CLINTON/GORE) who had numerous opportunities to capture Osama and refused it. Remeber Clinton's respone to 9/11 "I knew it was Osama's doings when I saw the before the towers being struck".

I have read a message from the anthrax message board from Scott saying how it is unAmerican for anyone to criticize the people (useful idiots in my opinion) who stand against President Bush. Well it is the right of all American Citizens to voice our opinions to radio stations and corporate sponsors of these idiots when we feel that they are wrong. The rich and famous have an equal right to free speach as I, but they also have consequences.

If I as a business man announced to all of my customers my politics, then I am aware that I am risking $$$. Shouldn't the rich and famous be made aware of this reality?
The message hear in short is: If you are in the entertainment business, please do not spew your views on us! Please shut up and entertain!
When I hear such non-sense coming form those I enjoy watching/hearing I conciously cannot see them in the same light.

Oh well, just one persons views on the current situation at hand.

Surely the basis of free speech is that you should be able to say what you like (within reason), without people taking their business away from you simply because they disagree. I think your logic is a bit flawed :p

I think you might have picked Scott Ian up wrong - I know for a fact he didn't agree with the war and he doesnt like Bush - so why would he tell people to support him. Maybe you should read what he said again cos I'm sure you're wrong.
Anthrax rule!