My Opeth mix!

Triumphant Apostle

Disciple Of The Watch
Dec 8, 2001
St.Paul, MN
Visit site
I burned a cd of all OPETH songs which turned out to be quite a chore, because of course they have extremely long songs and so many great ones! This is the tracklisting 1)The Funeral Portrait 2)The Apostle In Triumph 3)When 4)White Cluster 5)Blackwater Park 6)Demon Of The Fall 7)Serenity Painted Death 8)To Bid You Farewell I decided to title it"O-PIMPS" after yelling that at my last OPETH show and having mikael laugh and say "o-pimps I like that one!"

that's a pretty decent tracklist :)

personally, I'd make these changes:

The Apostle In Triumph -> The Forest of October
Blackwater Park -> The Drapery Falls
Serenity Painted Death -> Moonlapse Vertigo

Originally posted by Triumphant Apostle
I burned a cd of all OPETH songs which turned out to be quite a chore, because of course they have extremely long songs and so many great ones! This is the tracklisting 1)The Funeral Portrait 2)The Apostle In Triumph 3)When 4)White Cluster 5)Blackwater Park 6)Demon Of The Fall 7)Serenity Painted Death 8)To Bid You Farewell I decided to title it"O-PIMPS" after yelling that at my last OPETH show and having mikael laugh and say "o-pimps I like that one!"

Hahaha O-pimps ,,,,I wonder if the guys get any on tour ,,, I bet they all go out pimpin after shows in their tour bus ,, chicks dig the tour bus ,,,the moustache I don't know about ,, but the tour bus can definately pick up some chicks ,, ahahha :lol:

HHHHmmmmm......well i think Mikael is getting married soon!!.......and so i presume he is faithful............wouldn't like to think of him as being not.