Coolest Opeth Song Titles

Orchid: THE TWILIGHT IS MY ROBE
Morningrise: Advent
My Arms, Your Hearse: April Ethereal
Still Life: Moonlapse Vertigo
Blackwater Park: Blackwater Park
Deliverance: Master's Apprentices
Damnation: Windowpane
Ghost Reveries: HARLEQUIN MOTHERFUCKIN' FOREST. BEST SONG EVER MADE. aside from moonlapse vertigo, which the holy grail of songs.

Yeah:) I kind of always liked the name of the song "The drapery fall" and "Face of melinda" I don't no way but yeah<3 Nice name:D

The Leper Affinity
Blackwater Park
Ghost of Perdition
The Baying of the Hounds
Harlequin Forest

The twilight is my robe
In mist she was standing
To bid you farewell
April ethereal
The leper affinity
The funeral portrait
For absent friends
Weakness
Isolation years

but ftw they' re all pretty cool

I think that they are all pretty cool. Except When.

I hate to bring back to life a dead topic but I just wanted to make the point that you cant really blame "When" for having a bad title because its off of My Arms Your Hearse which takes the last word of the previous song and uses that word or phrase as the title of the next song to tie the album together as a whole.

The lyrics go
"I don't know how or why, I'll never know WHEN."

I think this concept alone makes all of the titles on My Arms Your Hearse stand out titles.

My personal favorite title though is "To Rid the Desease". Its a song that deals with abortion and the bitter sarcasm that comes from those words really kind of bitchslaps those who think that life should be treated as some sort of inconvenience that can be cured and discarded. Im no anti abortion activist but I like that this title actually has a message and meaning more than just the typical stark nature imagery usualy associated with Opeth song titles.