The Official Reveries news

^Not necessarily, they recorded 10 songs for BWP and only 8 were released until the special edition was released

Reverie/Harlequin Forest I'm sure counts as 1 song. It's probably about "reveries of Harlequin forest" or some shit and they just wrote it out unusually... Hmm, if this is the case, then having such an unusual title by Opeth automatically makes it their best. Fuck the 'Mire now.

Just for the record, I'm sure the majority of you have seen this, but this is the inspiration for the inlay of GR.

rainbowlonglive.jpg

Anarkissed said:
Just for the record, I'm sure the majority of you have seen this, but this is the inspiration for the inlay of GR.

rainbowlonglive.jpg

Rising > On Stage > s/t > LLRNR > everything else

This thread is off da hook.

Anyone ever notice how surly Blackmore looked in the later years on Rainbow, he so didnt want to be there. And on the reunion Deep Purple dvd he is just as bad, moody mofo.

Anarkissed said:
Oh man, it would really suck nuts if Roadrunner slapped that ugly arse 'PARENTAL ADVISORY' logo on it. Particularly if it was printed on the cover...:erk:

agreed. opeth doesn't curse in their songs, so it probably won't get the sticker. IF it does though, i hope it's just on the plastic covering.

to get a parental advisory sticker...and not swear...is completely heinous.

he'd have to be growling about some seriously disturbing shit. the PMRC wouldn't be able to understand it anyway. They're too dumb.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Arnold Layne said:
This thread is off da hook.

Anyone ever notice how surly Blackmore looked in the later years on Rainbow, he so didnt want to be there. And on the reunion Deep Purple dvd he is just as bad, moody mofo.

Yeah, after Ronnie left Rainbow became a pop-hard band, and obviously that's not Blackmore's thing(after he created Blackmore's Night, we know what THE thing is :Spin: :dopey: ).

However, Eyes of The World is a great song and so is the interpretation of Grieg's famous piece.