in the soil beneath
Nov 17, 2004
Austin, Texas
I've seen Opeth 4 times - two of those times during the ghost reveries tours

the only songs I've heard them play off that album are:

the Grand Conjuration
Baying of the Hounds
and Ghost of Perdition

have they played any of the other one's yet?

Harlequin would be pwnge.
From Deliverence they have done 3 out of 5 full-length metalsongs yet, and on Ghost Reveries it's also 3 out of 5 of those, this far. I think isolation years as an alternative to damnation material or during a mellow set, such a great song.

Yeah "Blackwater park" is the best track on Ghost Reveries.... :rolleyes:

Oh my God! I didn't realise that the song 'Blackwater Park' wasn't on the GR album. What a n00b I am. Oh wait...

How about you fuck off and get a life, rather than make 'observations' which, rather than being valid, are ridiculous attempts to undermine other people. You knew what I meant, and I'm at least twice the Opeth fan you are.

So back off, smart ass. You aren't impressing anyone.

As a note, I would love to hear 'The Baying Of The Hounds', as the shitty venue curfew meant they had to cut that the last time I saw them.

Yeah, Beneath the Mire is a godly piece of work.
Tttt, I kind of doze off during BotH and wake up for BTM. :erk:
But its been 6 months so idk.

Oh my God! I didn't realise that the song 'Blackwater Park' wasn't on the GR album. What a n00b I am. Oh wait...

How about you fuck off and get a life, rather than make 'observations' which, rather than being valid, are ridiculous attempts to undermine other people. You knew what I meant, and I'm at least twice the Opeth fan you are.

So back off, smart ass. You aren't impressing anyone.

holy hell. all he did was make a mildly sarcastic crack. so what?

must be that time of the month...