The Official Reveries news

That cover is amazing. It may be my favorite of all Opeth covers, although Morningrise and Blackwater Park are way up there (Orchid, too). It reminds me of the front cover to Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork, with the church-like window in the background and overall spookiness.

nightwork.jpg

The Usurper said:
[guy in the crowd]NO IT DOESN'T[/guy in the crowd]

LOL, i love that part. I crack up every time I watch Lamentations. That and when some guy asks Mike how the wife is.

Anarkissed said:
Strangely enough, my Damnation album actually had a sticker on it...if my memory serves correctly it said 'Warning: This album contains explicit content', or something along those lines. Dont ask me why, though. Maybe the censors are going for the overall 'tone' of the album rather than lyrics...:err:

Yeah my copy has that sticker too. I just think the classification boards in some countries are daft/fucking retarded/undeserving of life.

Finally got my PC working, Its cool to see and hear all this new stuff about the new album, cool cover aswell

Moonlapse said:
Yeah my copy has that sticker too. I just think the classification boards in some countries are daft/fucking retarded/undeserving of life.

Maybe someone said it was an album by a death metal band, and obviously death metal is all about skullfucking corpses with and inverted cross.

i like on this cynic bootleg where the singer says "we're about to take a voyage" and some prick in the crowd yells "A THREE HOUR TOUR?? LOL" and then the singer says "a celestial voyage" and he says "OH OKAY"

haha i have that bootleg too. awsome video
i love how everyones screaming always LAST SONG and shit
also after veil of maya how this one guys like "thats not even their best song man... they got better shit even"

i also like when paul masvidal says "self is the universe, so much as the trees and stars" before the eagle nature wtf?