Ghost Reveries live - what have they not played

Is it just me that doesn't really care for 'Beneath The Mire'?.

It just doesn't hold my attention like the other tracks.

Don't worry mate. Every few weeks it is like the whole forum has a crush on a certain less popular song, then a few weeks later it's something else. I've been here long enough to see a fair few, remember about this time last year it was Wreath.

This is my first post on this website, I just had to register to reply to this topic.

Harlequin Forest is the best song they have ever done. Yes, better than epic Black Rose Immortal and crazed April Ethereal. The song as a whole has so much fucking energy to it I can't even understand it. It's not even that really fast, just the changes in tempo and riffs in this song make it better than any of their past attempts. His voice in this song is simply some of the best changes in voice since I started listening to King Crimson. All in my opinion, of course.

Advent is the only song that can really come close to HF.

This is my first post on this website, I just had to register to reply to this topic.

Harlequin Forest is the best song they have ever done. Yes, better than epic Black Rose Immortal and crazed April Ethereal. The song as a whole has so much fucking energy to it I can't even understand it. It's not even that really fast, just the changes in tempo and riffs in this song make it better than any of their past attempts. His voice in this song is simply some of the best changes in voice since I started listening to King Crimson. All in my opinion, of course.

Advent is the only song that can really come close to HF.

Strong statement to make.

Harlequin is my favorite off of GR also. It was my fav when I 1st listened to the album & it remains my fav GR song a yr or so later. This song needs to be played live at some point.

It's would probably fall into my top 10 Opeth songs

It would be great to hear the entire album played live, like they did on the Damnation tour after that album was released. It's something many bands have done over the years & I believe it's a great idea.

nah, i think that he's just getting pissed at the fact that 99.9% of the posts on this forum are "mildly sarcastic cracks" I think it was justified.. someone has to do it, as its been building for months now =)

Actually... no. The "Someone" is me and I AM doing something about it. The preferred reaction would have been to ignore it. If any member thinks there is something out of line they could simply PM me and I'll take the appropriate action.

"Trolls" try to get reactions. Fishermen fish for fish... if they are not getting bites they pick up and move to a better spot. Stupid fishermen continue to fish despite not getting bites and stupid Trolls who don't move on will be banned.

I hope I'm getting through to you guys.