the REAL new Opeth album art and tracklist!

Eh I know your intentions, but I will definitely snag any opportunity to talk about how shitty that album cover is...

If the album is as good as the cover then I'll be happy but it won't be so I'm setting myself up for a shit album thus avoiding disappointment ok :)

dude the orchid cover rocks. what metal band has the balls to have the cover of their first album a flower? anyone can put a pile of skulls and a shirtless viking guy with an axe, opeth can pull off a flower.

Orchids are so fucking metal they don't even have a number on the periodic table, science has not yet discovered their übermetalness.

cthulufhtagn said:
dude the orchid cover rocks. what metal band has the balls to have the cover of their first album a flower? anyone can put a pile of skulls and a shirtless viking guy with an axe, opeth can pull off a flower.

quoted for negative amillion percent truth

cthulufhtagn said:

They could buttfuck on stage and no one would question it. It's just fitting.

Oh, and Soilwork had butterflies... then again, Soilwork isn't the manliest band either. Ugh.

People who would balk at a metal album with a flower on the cover are fucking morons anyways, Opeth made the right move getting rid of these people as fans right from the beginning, whether they meant to or not!