My opinion about "Of human bondage"

WickerMan

New Metal Member
There are not many people here in this forum... but I've already discussed in other music forums about Angel Dust's new album. I think it's great, like every album the Angels have made! Many fans who don't like Human Bondage say that it doesn't have the great melodies in it like the albums before. Okay, Angel Dust's music has become a little bit "harder", but the melodies are still there. I can't understand the bad press. The whole album is 100% Heavy Metal!!! Every song is a killer!
And Dirk's voice is so impressive! Unglaublich!
Two months ago I didn't know one song Angel Dust has made. Today I own the last four albums and the band has become my second favourite band after Iron Maiden.
Sad that I can't see them live, 'cause they make such a short "tour" through Germany and every concert is so far away from my home :) BTW I don't like Rhapsody.

I've read in a magazine that Angel Dust still has an underground status. True? This should change and give the band the success they earn.

welcome wickerman........I agree with you about the new cd I love it!!I will never understand how people can listen to a cd once and form an opinion.....I think the people who don't like the new cd are trying to compare it to bleed and E.L.D...and you can't do that

also I am curious... do you like Iced Earth? you like angel dust and Iron maiden....and I.E has a modern Iron maiden sound I.M.O:D

Originally posted by WickerMan
There are not many people here in this forum... but I've already discussed in other music forums about Angel Dust's new album. I think it's great, like every album the Angels have made! Many fans who don't like Human Bondage say that it doesn't have the great melodies in it like the albums before. Okay, Angel Dust's music has become a little bit "harder", but the melodies are still there. I can't understand the bad press. The whole album is 100% Heavy Metal!!! Every song is a killer!
And Dirk's voice is so impressive! Unglaublich!
Two months ago I didn't know one song Angel Dust has made. Today I own the last four albums and the band has become my second favourite band after Iron Maiden.
Sad that I can't see them live, 'cause they make such a short "tour" through Germany and every concert is so far away from my home :) BTW I don't like Rhapsody.

I've read in a magazine that Angel Dust still has an underground status. True? This should change and give the band the success they earn.

One Word. Awesome.........