My opinion on the new SONG by nevermore

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Ok, the solo, it could have been copied right from LEd ZEps In The Evening. A good song by the old band, but just not what i want from JEFF. The solo would fit well in with Jimmys licks. Not that Jeffs so called effort is totle crap on the solo, but its just a bunch of fast runs that really doesnt say anything but "hey i can play fast".

The verses.. I saw rebirth say WD was choking on a bong hit....more like chocking on a bud STALK, not rusty from the bong. He sucks ass on the verses. (you can do better WD.)

The chorus...now this is the only part that has a little potential. IT sounds as if it came from the ST throw away pile though.

The intro, ok, who called Rob Zombie into the studio?

WD said that the nu and the old metal will eventually merge....well, he seems to be taking this mission onto his own back, and his band mates as well.

IMO, no effort was put into this song called EoR. I wasted my time DLing it. And it took a long time with my shitty connection.

My fav band, is finally putting out a BAD song. I hope the rest is better.

oh and Jeff, toss your 7 string pal. Right in the trash. And in the mean time, go find the fucker who suggested that you get a 7 string, and kick his ass.

I could go on, but i think thats enough.

I have been clicking on every thread on this board, and I can't see any post, except for your's, of course. UM is just fucked up right now, like usual.

yeh maybe mark needs to shut 'er down for a day or two again and fix all the broken shit (which is just about everything haha) like he's done a few times in the past. seems to work most times.
-neal

umm.. why are all these posts here? what are the real posts like, i wonder..

WE'RE TRAPPED IN A NEVERBOARD IN AN ALTERNATE REALITY! AHHH

Chromatose said:
umm.. why are all these posts here? what are the real posts like, i wonder..

WE'RE TRAPPED IN A NEVERBOARD IN AN ALTERNATE REALITY! AHHH

Hmm, if we are trapped in here, we'd better start learning to get eachother better, whaha!!
I've just listened to the song and this is my thought about it:

"become what you once feared /or must fear (not sure, have to listen better):
If we'd become what we fear, we make the circle go round.
Then it'll be possible to recycle and we will evolve.
If we become what we fear, we become whole..
We'd be 1

"Blank their state of mind, the apathy they find.."
Let's hope ignorance is indeed, bliss..and people will finally understand!

MIND BLOWING lyrics, Warrel!!
This song kicks ASS!
The solo is sexy and rhythms are once again, in balance!
(Let's open the gates in the wall of ambivalence!!!!!!) :loco:
I'm afraid my mind is gonna explode!! when i get the new album..
i'd better prepare my collegues.. :lol:

-x-
Iris

Ok, here it is again. THE ORIGINATING POST

Ok, the solo...(sorry Iris, but your wrong) The solo is, well, so so. Its right off the LED ZEP song IN THE EVENING. The ZEP song is better. NOt the solo is TOTLE crap. ITs just a bunch of fast runs that really says nothing. Nothing at all but "I can play fast".

The verses...Dont like them. Dont like the flow of things at all. I read a REBIRH passage that stated he sounded as if he had too many bonghits. IT sounds liek Wd ihas a BUD stalk stuck in his throat. You can do better WD...way better, thats why your my fav voxxer.

The chorus....Ok, this is the salvageable part. Its the best of the whole song. And it sounds like it was picked off the cutting room floor of the ST realease.

The intro...WHo let ROb Zombie into the studio? Kick the door mans ass for this one.

IT has nu sounds as well.

Jeff, toss your 7 string. And kick the dudes ass who suggested you get one.

IMO, EoR was a waste of my DL time. And i haev a very bad connection for DLing.

I could go on, but you get the point. I dont like song.

ANd i hope its the worste on the cd.

The gang can do way better than this.

A good title track, that's the best on the whole disc, is a rarity in my opinion. Title tracks....they rarely measure up the release on the whole. I can think of a few exceptions, but they are few and far between.

Still think Van has changed his approach a little bit. I do like it! (well, he can do NO wrong in my book anyway. He's a stellar and outstanding drummer!)

h

Led, don't have to apologize.
I like it, period. If you'd ask a guy to play the airguitar on that solo, he'd play two at the same time!
Loomis MAY play like that, because he CAN!
And "it doesn't say nothing"..is the most stupid thing you can say..
it says all it can be, you just don't hear what it says. heh! ;)

-x-
Iris
:lol:

Iris said:
If you'd ask a guy to play the airguitar on that solo, he'd play two at the same time!

Yeah, I'm a diva when it comes to double air guitar!!
wink.gif
:D

ledmag said:
I could go on, but i think thats enough.

Yea,,,that's definitely enough...

You know what they say about opinions don't you? They are like assholes..everybody has one and they all stink!

P.S. here's mine...the song is KILLER:loco:

I must be the only one who was neither amazed or outraged by the song..anyway i can see better ledmag's opinion than what some have said,that it's a return to the PoE days..this could be easily on dead heart.again,i'll wait until i got the whole album on cd quality.but i must say that i won't be losing my sleep over it.

IRIS>>>Could you be STUPID for liking it?
I say what i say cause its my opinion. ANyone who can play at all, can play FAST. ITs like talking to a jerk who speaks at light speed. You cant decifer a damn word he/she is saying. DOnt call me stupid for my opinion. Cause when you do, it makes you stupid.

MY OPINION and thats that.

Hey dragon lord>>>>. I agree, im not all CANT WAIT and shit anymore for the big release. I m getting the cd, but........the guys can do better, and im not gonna kiss their fucking asses over a half baked song.