My Pod XT sound

do you have bass in there? im guessing not.......i think it sounds pretty good ...put a good sounding bass over it.....remember bass is a little of your guitar tone....it just sounds like it lacks some low end

I think it sounds very good, I would put some lows though, well, the first one is kinda black metal, so I think it "should" be little hi

the second sound very good, but I would maximize the guitars a little bit

the 3rd one sounds amazing, the solo is great, and the rhythm sounds very good as well

are you using metalshop?

I don't consider your clips are inferior to any other, check one of mine also in this:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...ngs-need-feedback-d.html?highlight=fuentealba

now you will know what is inferior :D:D:D

1st tone sounded blah to me.
2nd one sounded great to me.
lead tone on 3rd was good, mabe compress it more though cause although your playing is the shit it didn't seem to cut through in the mix (anyone else think that or am I crazy) the rythem tone on the 3rd was pretty good.

Overall I personally thing the 2nd wins.

wicked_s I think it's all there, maybe just a bit of balance may help...

I took a moment with tezt2 with some EQ and compression. to me your guitar is too mid-hi centric. I moved the balance down to be more low-mid centric. what ya think... worse, better, in-different

Stream

Download

Great stuff man... :headbang:

GuitarGodgt, thanks... I thought it turned out very well. it's a great composition to begin though. it would be best to treat each instrument separately, but that's not possible here.