I need you opinions on these pod xt sounds!

19Dx4EQ is finally where its at. The added bass supplies some good low end and provides some thickness. :headbang:

I also used on axis mic with the ones on 55% and off axis on the ones with 100% like Fabbio recomended.

Did you see how much it improved the THICKNESS?!?!

The first time I tried this trick with a PodXT (and not the usual Pandora PX2 I had for years) I almost dropped my jaw to the ceiling...

Like this: :OMG:

Hehe...

WickedS, I'm trying to send you an e-mail with a clip of mine since I don't have the possibility to post a link (no private website) so you can ear what I play and if you like, to host the little clip on the forum through your site.

Later!
Fabbbio :wave:

I'm tweaking away here, listening to all your opinions and trying to listen to my own ears. I like this one. But I'd really like to get something like the new Kamelot album, The Black Halo, I love that guitarsound.

29D

Which amp model are you using with each file? Specifically 19 and 32? Both of those were my favorites.

I want to thank all of you for your opinions and tips. I tweaked some more after your posts and came up with a new sound that I think fits the music and blends in very nice.

17DMIX

I decided to use this one so all the guitars have been recorded now. Hopefully the vocals will be recorded next weekend. :OMG: