My quick 2 cents on the DVD filming

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Well.... the DVD filiming came and went too quickly... :yell:

I can't believe how long we waitied in anticipation, and it went by so fast! It was almost like Christmas!

We were in town less the 24 hours, and it was a blast! Did I happen to mention that our cabbie took us to the exact address we had for the show, which in turn was the wrong address we had written down? I'd like to say the area of berkely we got dropped off at by accident was EXTREMELY scary! I've been to NY & Chicago several times and felt safer! hahaha!

Anyhoo... the show was supurb, amazing, an soudned phenomonal! I am still blown away at hearing "Aquaintance" live as well as Ted blasting that long note off at the end of "The Thirst"..... my god!!!! :worship: The sound qiuality was killer! It was liek listening to "the best of" Enchant ...only live! and seeing "Progtology" live .....wow.... I was feeling very humbled after that nice little ditty! :D

The acoustic set was a real treat, and the songs came across so damn well.... I think it might be time for an acoustic album, and give those crazy Brtis in Threshold a run for their money!

One thing I'd like to point out is the fans that were there.... talk about dedication! I remember when we drove out to the Club Chaos gig in 97' and the guys were flattered (and floored!) that we drove that far just to see them play....(don't worry Doug.... you guys were amazing at that show, regardless if Club Chaos was a dive!) and now, they have fans flying in across the globe! It's absolutly amazing for me to see this, because from day one, Enchant was alwasy larger than life in my eyes, and I figured that would be the case everytime they played live. :Spin:

It was great to Meet Doug, Ted and Ed again.... and funny Ted's wife even remebered us from that far back! It's crazy at how many years have passed since our last encounter! I meet everyone except Mr. Bill... hopefully we'll be able to meet on the next round. :)

Ted: your too cool for school man.... it was great to see you and your wife again! When are you going to start the "Ted's Lounge" franchise? :lol:

Doug: The crazy kat of the band! Who would ever guess you were such the wild man off stage! Good to hang with you for that short bit...and you guessed it... I didn't remeber squat on the rig you play through.... Marc drilled me about it as soon as I walked into the studio Monday and I blew it! :loco:

Ed: You are FAR to humble... you know your the true low end lord! :worship: You RULE! I felt about the size of a flea after that stellar performance! I'm taking notes next time... and Dave LaRue who? :lol:

Sean: Did that smirk EVER leave your face during that 2+ hour set? ...nope! Me and Jasun (Zero Hour) kept saying that you made it look WAY too fun up there! You got in the right band my man.... :kickass: it was goo to meet ya!

Now... we wait for the final product to be reelased on DVD!

oh.... By the way.... did I mention I got engaged that night? :D

\m/
Dustin

Hey Dustin,

Nice post! Have to say, though, my favorite note from Ted was 'raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiin' during Pure!

My fave musical note was the first note played by Doug when he joined Bill on Comatose...that crying guitar gets me every time...

And congrats to you too! Seems like there is a lot of love in the air around here lately! It makes sense, since we are Enchanted, indeed!

Cheers!

We were in town less the 24 hours, and it was a blast! Did I happen to mention that our cabbie took us to the exact address we had for the show, which in turn was the wrong address we had written down? I'd like to say the area of berkely we got dropped off at by accident was EXTREMELY scary! I've been to NY & Chicago several times and felt safer! hahaha!

No, that wasnt berkeley, that was Parts of NorthWest Oakland....being how West Oakland was the site for 141 murders last year (183 in the city total!, what) ya its scary haha.

Hey Dustin,

I hear you about whatever part of Oakland you ended up in. I had my car towed to
an area in south Oakland which was scarier than any part of Detroit I've ever been in -
and that is saying something. Glad none of us became #142 is all I have to say!

Sorry I missed you there. I guess I was the lone guy out in meeting with you. Next time!

Too cool on the engagement - that's fantastic!

~Bill