My son was nearly killed

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
Hey my son nearly got squashed today by 4 nobheads in a fast car fuckin wankers, he was with his dad and the arse holes mounted the kirb and missed him by milometres, anyway mick called the police and told them the situation and the number plate lets hope they were caught AAAAHHHHHHHHH :yell: LITTLE BASTARDS :(

shit. i don't even want to imagine what could have happened.

about 4 years ago a mate of mine started pasing across a road (not a "fast" one) and this bus was taking the turn and it was gonna fuckin squash him if i didn't pull his shirt violently to hold him back. it missed him for less than 2 metres i reckon. we were standing there in shock for a minute after that happened like. damn. :ill:

The wanker population is definitely increasing. A common sense test at the age of 14 is me solution, and whoever fails is shot without trial. The world would be a much better place... :yell:

Waoh yeah, that sucks, hopefully the car didn't hit him :erk: i hope those fuckers will be caught :( I was squashed by a car some years ago, not too hardly, but it hurts !

cedarbreed said:
Waoh yeah, that sucks, hopefully the car didn't hit him :erk: i hope those fuckers will be caught :( I was squashed by a car some years ago, not too hardly, but it hurts !
was it in the face ? :lol: (sorry)

Dazza81 said:
The wanker population is definitely increasing. A common sense test at the age of 14 is me solution, and whoever fails is shot without trial. The world would be a much better place... :yell:
That would leave about 25 people on the planet.

thank god he is ok Susie, and you did the right things with the plates and all. hope they catch them wankaz bleh! drivers.
cheers