My son was nearly killed

cheers everyone for nice thoughts and concern, :) i havent heard anything from the police, but at the end of the day, he is still here , thank god :Spin:

blackeyed said:
RIGHT, lemme at em (in a scrappy doo stylee)
bloody scally boyracer bastards - lacoste trackies by any chance susie? heh

(what a stereotype lol)
you know the style, fuckin wankers well i wasnt there he was with mick at the time, and mick was in shock like :erk: nearly got our son killed for xmas, happy fuckin xmas like. I wanna get a huge flame thrower and burn the little scally bastards in liverpool :hotjump:

heh, can i join you? im sure its the same everywhere - with the scallies like, but in liverpool we seem to have some of the cockiest little fuckers going...and they've put a lacoste trackie shop in bloody quiggins! grrr

blackeyed said:
heh, can i join you? im sure its the same everywhere - with the scallies like, but in liverpool we seem to have some of the cockiest little fuckers going...and they've put a lacoste trackie shop in bloody quiggins! grrr
holy shit, you have to to be jokin ffs, i hate fuckin lacoste trackies :yell: and to have the fuckin cheek to put a stall in quiggins, wtf

one of the items my mam gave me today for christmas was lacoste aftershave balm, which is grand, but i'm glad i didnt get the tracksuit

i know exactly the type of kunts they are, we have the same knackers here too, well i can't really say where that is now, i am a terrorist afterall.

Sorry to hear what happened today Susie, glad all is well now and i hope you and mick had a good day after all that happened. the rasher

rasher said:
i know exactly the type of kunts they are, we have the same knackers here too, well i can't really say where that is now, i am a terrorist afterall.

Sorry to hear what happened today Susie, glad all is well now and i hope you and mick had a good day after all that happened. the rasher
cheers mate :)

Bastet said:
hey, susie, did you all recover from the shock? how's luke taking it? or doesn't he realise what happened?
well i wasnt there, but mick was the only one in shock, luke was oblivious to it all, thank god, and i was just very angry when i found out, but were all fine now thanks irene :)

i'm glad everything turned out allright..

Having lost a very close relative and a friend in traffic accidents, it fucking drives me crazy to see some idiotic wankers racing in the streets

Ouch, that was a bad one, glad to see nothing happened actually. I remember 5-6 months ago I was in my car waiting stuck in traffic and some asshole decided he could take a turn at 80km/h where he was supposed to have half the speed. Obviously his car ended up flying and I was so fuckin lucky he stopped just next to me. I almost had a heart attack FFS. I almost wish I actually did have a heart attack so that the motherfucker would be arrested. Some people just think they're the only important ones in this world, and so they have the right to do whatever they want!!!! Anyway, I'm glad to see nobody got hurt. :)

Susie said:
you know the style, fuckin wankers well i wasnt there he was with mick at the time, and mick was in shock like :erk: nearly got our son killed for xmas, happy fuckin xmas like. I wanna get a huge flame thrower and burn the little scally bastards in liverpool :hotjump:

this is that kinda deja vu feeling I was shocked about. My dad's mom died while came home from work, when my dad was only 4... he has birthday on the 23th of Dec... hopefully I don't know how it feels, but I don't wish that feeling to my enemies neither...