My son was nearly killed

Nah, no harm, it's ok ... Just a fucked-up car because of a wanker driving backwards and wrong way ! The problem is the car doesn't belong to me ....

Mee too, one of me best mates died in a car crash 4 years ago... I was unable to go to his funeral, too hard for me... :(
And my little brothers got hit by a car when he was 8, 3 weeks in hospital... :ill:
Anyway, glad nothing bad happened to your little boy Susie... Hope the police will do its work... ;)

Billy Nasty said:
but something did happen :erk:

well that was maybe some german expression that I translated into english, when u say in german "nothing happened" it means something like "nothing bad happened" (like he got hurt and that)... :err: ay, strange language... nevermind... most important thing is that he didnt get hurt at the end

a friend of mine had some party with her best mates years ago, and her best friend wanted to go home late at night. The girl didn't want to allow him as it was late and she had some strange feeling, but the boy didn't want to disturb, so he left at last. That night the boy died in a car accident...
the girl still feels guilty for letting him go that night... don't wanna try how she feels