my suggestions for the next album

This is the most hilarious thread ever. :lol:

I say amen to Russ in medievil costume. If Britney Spears joined SymX I would kill myself. My suggestion is that they do a stage production of the Odyssey, you know, make it an opera where they act it out and stuff. Russ would make one hot Odysseus. SymX on Broadway baby! :D

The Metal Chick said:
This is the most hilarious thread ever. :lol:

I say amen to Russ in medievil costume. If Britney Spears joined SymX I would kill myself. My suggestion is that they do a stage production of the Odyssey, you know, make it an opera where they act it out and stuff. Russ would make one hot Odysseus. SymX on Broadway baby! :D

hey, i personally think that since my sn is Odysseus that I have all rights to play him in the odyssey stage production/play :cool: I'll wear a toga or that medieval gettup that russel allen wore at medieval times if i have to. Make sure some hot chicks play the sirens though. For example, Roseanne, Rosie O'donnel, or Oprah would be ideal. Of course thats just being unrealistic though. I hope my post has a serious impact on the next album/tour! :D

Odysseus said:
hey, i personally think that since my sn is Odysseus that I have all rights to play him in the odyssey stage production/play :cool: I'll wear a toga or that medieval gettup that russel allen wore at medieval times if i have to. Make sure some hot chicks play the sirens though. For example, Roseanne, Rosie O'donnel, or Oprah would be ideal. Of course thats just being unrealistic though. I hope my post has a serious impact on the next album/tour! :D

First of all, Russ gets to be Odysseus because he owns you. Secondly, spell his name right! But your Siren ideas were perfect :tickled: I say they hire me as director.

I think that for the stage, there should be two props: A lava pit because lava is fucking cool, and a cow, but instead of being an actual cow, it's a cow made of beef jerkey and has a keg in the middle, because odysseus is the manliest man ever and there is nothing manlier than cold beer and jerkey.

oh, i also wanted to point out that the sirens would be really really really hot. Like supermodel hot. Not the kind of girl that you would ever want to be with, just playboy hot. Nothing else about the performance would be important, least of all the music as long as there are playboy sirens, jerkey + beer cows, and lava.

theodyssey said:
oh, i also wanted to point out that the sirens would be really really really hot. Like supermodel hot. Not the kind of girl that you would ever want to be with, just playboy hot. Nothing else about the performance would be important, least of all the music as long as there are playboy sirens, jerkey + beer cows, and lava.

You need to find a way to work midgets and dragons into this thing. Then it wins the award for 100% awsome...

Ok, ok, so the sirens come out and they are all hot and shit right? Then this huge fuckin dragon flies over everyone breathing fire and shit and then these midgets run out of the cave that is on the island of circe. Now, the midgets see the dragon and start to scatter, but a bunch of them fall into aforementioned lava pit and burn to death, while most of the others are eaten by the dragon. The playboy chicks just look hot the whole time and the cows are dispensing beer the whole time. Damn... matt, we need to make this thing work.

theodyssey said:
Ok, ok, so the sirens come out and they are all hot and shit right? Then this huge fuckin dragon flies over everyone breathing fire and shit and then these midgets run out of the cave that is on the island of circe. Now, the midgets see the dragon and start to scatter, but a bunch of them fall into aforementioned lava pit and burn to death, while most of the others are eaten by the dragon. The playboy chicks just look hot the whole time and the cows are dispensing beer the whole time. Damn... matt, we need to make this thing work.

Dude that right there is Man Show quality material. And not like, new shitty man show, I mean good old Adam and Jimmy Man Show....hmmm...what if Jimmy Kimmel played the Cyclopse and Adam Corolla played Odysseus??? OMG TAHT WUD RUL!!111!

Ok, so it is decided:
Cast
Odysseus - Adam Carolla (simply because he is all that is man)
Cyclops - Jimmy kimmel
Sirens - hot playboy models
Cows - Beef Jerkey and beer
Lava Pit - Lava pit
Stuff to fall into lava pit - midgets
Stuff to eat midgets and just be overall badass - Huge dragon

Plot Synopsis:
Odysseus is slaying and slaughtering people because they piss him off when his ship goes ashore. a dragon comes out of the sky and midgets scatter and get eaten by the dragon and other midgets fall into the fire pit. The sirens are just standing around the stage being hot. Then the cyclopse comes lumbering into the scene, so odysseus goes up to him and suggest they go eat some cow. Much to their surprise there is cold beer in the cows, and the cows are made of beef jerkey, so they kick back and enjoy some cold beer and beef jerkey while the sirens are being hot and the midgets are getting their shit owned.

Man... that would rule.

theodyssey said:
Ok, so it is decided:
Cast
Odysseus - Adam Carolla (simply because he is all that is man)
Cyclops - Jimmy kimmel
Sirens - hot playboy models
Cows - Beef Jerkey and beer
Lava Pit - Lava pit
Stuff to fall into lava pit - midgets
Stuff to eat midgets and just be overall badass - Huge dragon

Plot Synopsis:
Odysseus is slaying and slaughtering people because they piss him off when his ship goes ashore. a dragon comes out of the sky and midgets scatter and get eaten by the dragon and other midgets fall into the fire pit. The sirens are just standing around the stage being hot. Then the cyclopse comes lumbering into the scene, so odysseus goes up to him and suggest they go eat some cow. Much to their surprise there is cold beer in the cows, and the cows are made of beef jerkey, so they kick back and enjoy some cold beer and beef jerkey while the sirens are being hot and the midgets are getting their shit owned.

Man... that would rule.

okokok this is almost perfect...what we need to do now is get the Juggies to be the sirens too (Adam and Jimmy could hook us up with that) and get none other than TROGDOR to play the dragon...ok now its perfect.

No because the playboy chicks are already the sirens. the juggies can be odysseus's wives (dude, you know he has more than one). there. problem solved. As for the dragon, trogdor will be the second dragon. See, the first dragon kicks the ass of the midgets while the SECOND dragon kicks the ass of the first dragon.

theodyssey said:
No because the playboy chicks are already the sirens. the juggies can be odysseus's wives (dude, you know he has more than one). there. problem solved. As for the dragon, trogdor will be the second dragon. See, the first dragon kicks the ass of the midgets while the SECOND dragon kicks the ass of the first dragon.

That also reminds me we need monkeys in this too...can they play the suitors?

Sure, the monkeys can be the suitors. but they have to throw shit at each other. In other words, suitors =
monkeypool.gif

Ok, we have decided to let russ make an appearence of a safeway butcher. if you don't knwo, safeway is a grocery store, so substitute that for whatever you have around.