my suggestions for the next album

Latest news, Jason Rullo has bought the Lars Ulrich signature snare, and as we all know, it's a killer snare with an incredible sound. But that's not all, Jason has decided to lay the volume of the snare even louder and with a raw metalic sound! Doesn't that sound killer?!

Lars1.jpg

OfSinsAndShred said:
Shredmaster - I'd like to see your ideas for Smoke and Mirrors. They could have smoke machines... and mirrors... and stuff. :) I dunno, you seem to be the detail man here, work it out.

I definitely agree with the smoke and mirrors stuff, the stage shold be really foggy, and the bandmenbers will only be seen in the morrors.
During "Try to turn back the years", all the band members should travel back in time in a large time machine, and while they go "Walking dead we are" in the beginning,the apes (not the transformed band members), should wear corpsepaint and just walk around the stage...
During "Sea of Lies" Symphony X will be walking ontop of a large pool filling the entire stage and when Pinella and Romeo does the tapping unison, they will be elevated high up in the air on the steam of an underwater volcano.
That`s it for the details :D .

shredmaster said:
I definitely agree with the smoke and mirrors stuff, the stage shold be really foggy, and the bandmenbers will only be seen in the morrors.
During "Try to turn back the years", all the band members should travel back in time in a large time machine, and while they go "Walking dead we are" in the beginning,the apes (not the transformed band members), should wear corpsepaint and just walk around the stage...
During "Sea of Lies" Symphony X will be walking ontop of a large pool filling the entire stage and when Pinella and Romeo does the tapping unison, they will be elevated high up in the air on the steam of an underwater volcano.
That`s it for the details :D .

Brilliant my friend, brilliant! :loco:

Technetium said:
3. My biggest suggestion, and my one real complaint about the band. Mr. Pinnella is a great keyboardist, but every time I hear one of his solos, I think it would sound 1000 times better if he used a realistic piano sound instead of the artificial synthesizer sound. I think there are some instances where a synth sound can work, but in most cases, the rich tone of a piano is best.

Couldn't agree more. I can't stand the same old effect with the whiney high note bends. Pianos all the way.